when your good your good
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/297646/wow_j...ing_bike_trick/
holly $#!!
dude would be a awesome trials rider gas gas or beta for sponsor
THAT IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!
that's just amazing! i agree on the trials riding also.
That is crazy cool. Anyone that can do that on a quad I will have respect for and I will give them 100 bucks.
:o...........
Thats some crazy $h*t!
i call bullsh!t. looks like edited footage.
Trials are awesome. My stepbrother used to do that. It was amazing to watch. I like Trials with motorized bikes though.
That is cool-yeh trials with mini bikes is very cool!
Quote from: arod on December 25, 2006, 11:39:51 PM
i call bullsh!t. looks like edited footage.
I agree with you but it is still pretty cool
Quote from: Hondabeefast on December 27, 2006, 01:40:10 PM
Quote from: arod on December 25, 2006, 11:39:51 PM
i call bullsh!t. looks like edited footage.
I agree with you but it is still pretty cool
not edited. goto youtube.com and type in trial bike or trials bike.
ahahhahahah....thats crazy
Definately not fake, I have seen it in person.
Their ability definately seperates the Men from the boys.
If you clicked on the other link on that web site where he road his bike across some long bridge on the hand rail. Thats russian rulet if I have ever seen it...lol