Poll
Question:
See below post...
Option 1: We would be fine.
Option 2: Some confusion and some wrecks
Option 3: Kinda bad.
Option 4: We would have allot of problems
Option 5: We would be totaly screwed and everyone would die..
Option 6: This is so unlikely that im not even going to vote
Hey guys, I have been watching the news latley and most of you know about the blizzard that crippled Denver for 2 days. That was a pretty big storm that dumped like 2ft of snow on them. But what do you think would happen if something like that or even less hit florida. Now I know that it would be like million 2 one odds and everything would have to happen perfect but just imagine what would happen. Now if your a realist then dont bother. But what do you think would happen. Just want some thoughts.
it has snowed in florida before, not much and melts quick but I remember seeing snow back in 1989.
Just to put this in prespective (?). Wouldn't that be the same as us getting 8 inches of rain? 3 inches of snow = 1 inch of rain? I think I remembered that from some where.
it snowed last year here in cocoa. just tiny flakes and most melted b4 hittin the ground. i think it would be awesome to get 2 ft of snow. :ThumbsUp.gif 8)
If it snowed my name would be everywhere.
it snowed in central florida like a month ago over near deltona i think(dont remember the exact place) but it melted when it hit the ground
Yeah, I know it has briefly before but im talking about like 6-10 inches. And it sticks around for a while. I remember flakes sighted in orlando during that first cold snap. But thats not what i mean.
I think if we had 2' of snow that actually stuck to the ground for a while,,,,,no problem, it's be like hurricane season without being able to go anywhere,,,,some power out,,,,no big deal.
Id@
You know what would happen if we had snow in Florida, right?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1989751125760812898&q=atv+crashes
Just more toys to buy.
my wife told me she heard on the news about a month ago that it was snowing i believe in orlando , personally i would love it to snow in florida i like goin to the st pete times forum and watching the ice racing when they have it , i think its cool
If it ACTUALLY Snowed in Florida where it stuck I think people would be in such a frenzy about it it would cause alot of problems.... With any luck some of these illegal immigrants would run to the border from the cold snap :)We'd have a blast riding in the snow :)
If we have snow here I'm moving to Costa Rica. I moved back here to get the hell away from that shiznit. It's a 4 letter word and unless you are skiing or snowmobiling it's worthless.
Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 02:19:37 PM
If we have snow here I'm moving to Costa Rica. I moved back here to get the hell away from that shiznit. It's a 4 letter word and unless you are skiing or snowmobiling it's worthless.
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :P
Have been here for over 50 years and has snowed 10 times, but melts as fast as it lands, just looked like everyone had dandruff......
Snow is boring unless you are doing something fun!
Quote from: Fox17 on December 25, 2006, 10:32:52 AM
Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 02:19:37 PM
If we have snow here I'm moving to Costa Rica. I moved back here to get the hell away from that shiznit. It's a 4 letter word and unless you are skiing or snowmobiling it's worthless.
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. :P
When it comes to snow hell yes. If you like it then you can take either I95 or I75 north and go buy a house somewhere that it does snow. So the rest of us snow disliking ppl can stay where it's warm. hahahaha
As long as no one ate yellow snow, I think we would be fine.
If it snows here we'll all go crazy and our heads will explode
I want snow in Miami, so I can ski down our largest hill in south florida Mount Trashmore!
The only other bad thing about snow, is when your boyfriend pees his name in it, and your dad sees it and it is in YOUR handwriting!!!!! 2:L :R :L
I worked for the City of Jacksonville Fire Department in 1989 when the snow hit here. It shut the city down "COLD".
Yeah, thats what im saying. That was like 1/2in of snow. Now imagine something close to a half foot or something that sticks to the ground for a day or so.
Me and my dad just took like a 7hr road trip and he told me about what happened in 89. He said that whenever it fell to the ground it would freeze. You could only go like 15mph or otherwise you would just slide into the ditch. That was just like an inch or so. Imagine that scenario and about 8in of snow.
Quote from: susieblazer on December 27, 2006, 01:38:50 PM
The only other bad thing about snow, is when your boyfriend pees his name in it, and your dad sees it and it is in YOUR handwriting!!!!! 2:L :R :L
Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are! Nice one susie!
wind chill 80 degrees ;D