Went out to bartow yesterday, track was fun for the 8 laps i got to do. Cracked another header and was done early. Darren got a ton of great pictures mainly of jake. so here they are.
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1555.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1579.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1586.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1607.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1608.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1609.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1610.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1615.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1620.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1628.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1644.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1650.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1655.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1658.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1662.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1663.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1664.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1684.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1700.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1790.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1756.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1782.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1794.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1805.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1815.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1825.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1837.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1849.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1869.jpg)
poor dirt biker lol
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1898.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1908.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1916.jpg)
roost
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1928.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1940.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1956.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1957.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1958.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1959.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1960.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1961.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1964.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1980.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1981.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1982.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1983.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1988.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_1989.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_2011.jpg)
if your screen resolution isn't quite high enough, the right edge of the picture gets cut off and there is no scroll bar to see the rest. sorry ???
it was a great day!!!! i love the track so much!!!! i also love beating all the 2 wheelers.lol they were like sitting there watching me hit the triple. had a pretty good day my header shattered to but thanks to a good freind i was able to finsish out the day. thanks tom! also would like to thank Darren for the awsome pics you take better pics than most of the track photographers. i think someone that races takes better pics because they know what the best shots are.
ya the track is really fun, hopefully next time ill make it through the whole day ::)
Omg. Your pics are killing me.Lol :D I want to ride so bad. :( Great pics though. Looks like both of yall had close calls in the corners. :)
ya we both had 2 nice saves 8)
:Approve.gif thanks Jake! haha
Sweet, nice pics!
Sucks that your header cracked
I see Adam and Tom in there lol :)
cool pics....that track looks like so much fun
Those are some great pics Darren ;) . Jake and Alan, you guys seem to be getting better and better everytime I see you in person or on photograph. Can't wait to ride with you guys at SM next w/e.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 24, 2006, 12:10:14 AM
Those are some great pics Darren ;) . Jake and Alan, you guys seem to be getting better and better everytime I see you in person or on photograph. Can't wait to ride with you guys at SM next w/e.
Sand mountain!!!!! my mouth is drooling just thinking about it!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!!
I didnt know you got another helmet and another jersey!! Looks nice. ;)
lol i have lots of new gear 8)
check these out ;D
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/random002.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/random001.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/Numberplate004.jpg)
Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 24, 2006, 12:10:14 AM
Those are some great pics Darren ;) . Jake and Alan, you guys seem to be getting better and better everytime I see you in person or on photograph. Can't wait to ride with you guys at SM next w/e.
well im not going to have my bike for SM :'( but hopefully i will be on a stock bike or something. not sure, but i know that mine is going back to Lost Creek in PA to get the few small problems fixed and freshen the engine a little
lol i wouldnt say small problems.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 24, 2006, 03:25:02 AM
lol i wouldnt say small problems.
what oil leaking out of your engine isnt a small problem? lol
Sweet Pics!!! I'm still waiting to get my motor back from Mark. Should be after Christmas. I can't wait to ride with you guys again. Stay safe and have a Merry CHRISTMAS.
Man those are some A+++ Pics..looks like it was a good day with 2 good saves!!!.. any one know the ride times over there @ Bartow and what are the fees to ride?
everything you need to know is on there website.
www.bartowmotocross.com (http://www.bartowmotocross.com)
I guess your not the only one thats not riding there quad at SM lol
Besim isn't going lmao :P
Nice pics guys!! Wish I was there!!! But I'm freezing my butt off in Ohio. Nice gear Jake!
Sweet pics~
Track looks awsome!
COOL PICS
looks like you guys had fun