My 400ex
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0127-2.jpg)
NICE LOOKING 400.
Nice!! I like the foot pegs.
Sweet EX! Now get her dirty!
Congrats on the new bike, Doesnt it feel great to get a new one.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 22, 2006, 11:59:32 AM
Congrats on the new bike, Doesnt it feel great to get a new one.
ya
Nice, I've always liked 400exs
Good decision going with HONDA
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs
Good decision going with HONDA
Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs
Good decision going with HONDA
Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
I think a yfz is better for the track...
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 26, 2006, 04:44:29 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs
Good decision going with HONDA
Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
I think a yfz is better for the track...
Yea but out of the 400s suzuki is the best.I love the YFZ
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 04:52:57 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 26, 2006, 04:44:29 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs
Good decision going with HONDA
Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
I think a yfz is better for the track...
Yea but out of the 400s suzuki is the best.I love the YFZ
Fo sho,And out of the suzuki's mines is the best haha
Yup Kluthbuster is right. He has the best..You Lucky @$$ !!!
jp