with 10 in our group we had a good time. found some cool jumps and just had to try our luck on them.
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc004.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc005.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc006.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc010.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc014.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc022.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc023.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc028.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc029.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc033.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc036.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc040.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc041.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc042.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc043.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc047.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc049.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc051.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc052.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc053.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/Croom%2012-17-06/misc062.jpg)
nice pics! looks like you found the best jump in all of Croom.
Cool pics, it look like you all had a good time.
WOW! Where is that jump? Is it close to that huge plywood ramp? Great images, looks like everyone had a good time.
it was a good time definately.... i bent a tierod though :'( at least it wasnt an expensive part...... that jump is about a 2 minute ride from Oak Parking ride heading south east. i meant to get a GPS reading but i forgot with all the excitement. i will most definately get one next time. i like to plot things on my garmin so that i can find them next time.
cool pics looked like alot of fun!!!!!!
Awesome pics man, that place looks way too fun, you northerners are lucky.
I cant wait, ill be there in less than a week!
Cool pics and sweet jumps, except the part of the guy doing a wheelie down the main road, good wheelie, just wrong place
I still can't believe I didn't make it, I'm gonna kick myself for a week. In Jan. I'm most def. in as long as you give me the heads up. I also see since my Kawasaki wasn't there, you had to get someone to fill the void (too bad it's green).
cool pics
coool pics.....I cant wait till I go back there
when are you guys going again?
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there ???
Quote from: Yamaha Rider on December 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there ???
yah i'm only 20mins from there and never go any more my self... :'(
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on December 27, 2006, 02:42:23 AM
Quote from: SuzukiRider on December 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there ???
yah i'm only 20mins from there and never go any more my self... :'(
Atleast youve been there :'(
heres a video i found from that day...... language not suitable for children.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiPQ-Wal9E8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiPQ-Wal9E8)
hahhaa that was funny
Quote from: YamahaRacer on December 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there ???
ditto... I say we set a date!
I know me & Tony will be there on 1-14, it takes me a while to get to that side of the state, but I'm gonna make it this time.