First gotta thank mom and Dad for the help and also Triple R for the hook up!!! This thing moves for a dang utility jeez never thought id give up the Z for this lol
05 LE 500 Vinson
THANKS,
Scooter
;D
;D 1 mile that i put on it hehe
;D
;D
;D
Nice man. Dumb question is it a 05? Like that limited edition black. The only prob with it is that mud don't show up on black very good ::)
;D Mom and pops takin it for a ride
Nice quad! No more sportquad for you LTZ?
So whens the snorkel and mud tires gettin installed?
Very soon I already have 28" E.D.L.'s for it,next is a Kemplex box and a radio ;D
I gotta say that is Sweet! ;)
sweet ride ;)
Nice Ride.....
them boys at the salts aint gonna like gettin smoked by a ute ;D
Woohoo! Cant wait to "break it in" ;) The bike looks great!
is that "P" in the picture stand for Pu$$y?????? I mean come on scooter, you know that still isn't gonna out run the grizz....
Nice bike though man, can't wait to see it. You will definelty enjoy the 4x4 riding. A whole lot better for drinking beer. The only thing that quad needs now is a cup (beer) holder. HOLLAARRRR
(http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cool_shades.gif)OOOOO-WEEEE that thing is PURDY.....
Can I go for a ride? huh?huh? Can I?Can I?
CONGRADULATIONS
Congrats on the new quad. That thing is nice
sweet dude like the black , maybe I have a chance to hang with that (heeh) nice bike ;D
Nice quad, like the color
QuoteThe only thing that quad needs now is a cup (beer) holder. HOLLAARRRR
The cup holder is on its way.. thats where the Kemplex box comes into play ;) The man already has it planned out, lol.
Very nice bike, the LE color is sweet, just needs mud now. ;D
Sweet Vinson dude. :o That was my 2nd choice but I keep going back to the Honda's because thats my blood type..
QuoteSweet Vinson dude. :o That was my 2nd choice but I keep going back to the Honda's because thats my blood type..
Good Keep it in the family. 8)
My brothers roomate Is in iraq and keeping his vinision at our house and it still runs good.(you cant imagine how he rode it his last week here :o)
Cool !! Now all you need is spinners !! ;D
AND THE COOLER !!!! ;D
GIT IT RAG !!!!!!!!
Nice bike
Nice soccer mom quad, well we know who gets to carry the "kids" lol right ash!? ;D
No offense to people who drive utilities, its a joke between ash and i. ;)
Congradulations on the new ride. It looks sweet.
sweet bike. they say change is good.....we'll have to find out after you taste some mud. ;D
by the way....I dont know whats up with the whole "GET IT RAG" thing you guys have but it may be time to change that to "Dig It Rag" ??? ;D ENJOY THE BIKE!!
keep the pics coming bro!
SSSWWWEEETTTT! well i know this means less trips back to the truck. just bring the cooler with you ;D
well after putting 12 miles on it tonight out at onf this thing rox it F'n roots,i will have the vampires on it for next weekend though haha the room for the cooler is great!!!! thanks everyone!!!!!!
GEt IT RAG!!!
"DIG IT RAG"
2 bikes in the mud, roost me if you can, DIG IT RAG......where you at RONNIE? This is for you and scooter.....HOLLAR....Bring the beer dog on out to saltsdale and the cooler.....
BY THE WAY, is the 300ex done yet?
Quote The only thing that quad needs now is a cup (beer) holder. HOLLAARRRR
The BRUTE FORCE comes with built it cup holders Very nice brother
QuoteFirst gotta thank mom and Dad for the help and also Triple R for the hook up!!!
Hey Scoot glad that I could help out
"At lease some people out there appreciate when freinds help them out !!!" :-X
anybody else needs the hook up on a Honda-Yamaha-Suz or Kaw let Scoot or I know
BTW Scoot dont go #%(king that pretty thing in the mud ::)
Bobby
come on bob you know Me!! ;D