HELLO MY FELLOW QUAD RIDERS I WAS AT A CROOM LAST WEEKEND AND GOT LOST AND DIDNT FIND MY WAY BACK TILL MORNING...I HAD TO SURVIVE IN THE WOODS AND SLEEP ON MY SEAT OF MY EHH ATV? I JUST THOUGHT I LET PEOPLE KNOW IF THEY SEE ME PLEASE HELP CAUSE I PROBABLY LOST THIS IS ME
[attachment deleted by admin]
3 simple letters will save your life there and in the forest......G....P.....S. I recommend all riders get one.
There is a trick to riding at croom if you get lost.. Start heading in one direction and stay going straight untill you hit the fence, once you hit the fence.. follow it till you get to your area.
croom is easy to find your way just ride in one direction till you find a fence then ride the fence line and it will bring you to a parking area .
uhhh i new to america what is G P S? I NO HAVE TRUCK EITHER MY BROTHER TAWRIQ TAKE THIS PIC WHILE ON THE ROAD TO croom
[attachment deleted by admin]
You're an idiot.
That picture is older than dirt.
Felixfromiraq, another alias? Hmmmm ::)
no sorry to say this picture was taken last weekend old camera though this is my adopted brotehr fredricko after ride at croom in our trailer hes happy happy
[attachment deleted by admin]
someone talky please?
Ya got any family reunion video's? Those would be priceless.
yes actually i do would you like to see it was from last years ehh christmas party? in my home town in baghdad ehhhhhh like i can send them if u like it would be cool we can talk about it and what i ate and my clothes and culture im so glad your my friend
I'd love to see them video's. So then are atv's part of your culture? I'm guessin ya'll ride Polaris' back home in Baghdad, I read somewhere ya'll used to ride Honda's till the first Gulf war.
p.s thank you for being my friend I have'nt had any foreigner friends since 2nd grade and Tai My Shoo was the exchange student at our school.
a had a japanese buddy named FAH-Q in 8th grade man that little sucker could fight lmao
Quote from: eldiablo64 on December 22, 2006, 05:06:13 PM
a had a japanese buddy named FAH-Q in 8th grade man that little sucker could fight lmao
hahahhaa
Welcome to the U.S and A. You will find that in glorious America the vazheena's here are tight, unlike that ones in Baghdad which are more like the sleeves of a wizard.
that sucks! hahaha a cumpas will work and cheaper than gps.