Just got a few pictures of my bike from Lost Creek. It's almost done but I figured you guys should get a quick peak at it. Let me know what you think.
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/DSC02073.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/DSC02074.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/DSC02075.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/DSC02076.jpg)
Looks good.....The Orange fram looks awsome and with blue rezzi's makes it stand out~
That looks relly good man, I love blue and ornage combo's.
Go Gators!
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 07:13:14 AM
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?
dont mean to start anything but why must you always ask that question?
looking sweet,,,,love the color combo.
Id@
How do you like that seat? I see alot of mx quads with it but it looks uncomfortable.
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on December 19, 2006, 07:25:29 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 07:13:14 AM
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?
dont mean to start anything but why must you always ask that question?
Maybe you should email him a series of acceptable questions...you know ones YOU approve of.
Well as you can tell from the pictures, the seat isn't on yet and the bike is still in pennsylvannia so I'm not sure. I've heard that you can't even tell it is there and it just looks better so we'll see.
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on December 19, 2006, 07:25:29 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 07:13:14 AM
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?
dont mean to start anything but why must you always ask that question?
Don't mind my brother, but it's going to cost my dad way more than he wants to admit....
oh and
Quote from: dnigels on December 19, 2006, 07:05:32 AM
Go Gators!
Quote from: Joedirt on December 19, 2006, 12:02:17 PM
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on December 19, 2006, 07:25:29 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 07:13:14 AM
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?
dont mean to start anything but why must you always ask that question?
Maybe you should email him a series of acceptable questions...you know ones YOU approve of.
I think what my brother was getting at is that it is kind of rude to ask that in an open forum. I would of gladly answered had he PMed me instead.
Call me crazy...but if you share your new project in an open forum , then you are subect to open forum rules..and I personally do not see a problem asking that question....so Happy Kwanza
PS nice bike....even nicer garage space... :ThumbsUp.gif..nothing like having room to work.
That's a nice bike Darren but why don't you stop teasing everyone and put up pics of your own!!!
You wish yours looked that good!! ;)
I completely agree. He has all the right to ask the question, my brother has all the right to ask why he always asks that question, and I have all the right not to tell him... argument over it's not a big deal. If the point of his post was really to find out how much it costs because he is interested, then he can feel free to PM me.
Thanks. Even though the garage isn't mine, it's Lost Creek Cycles in Pennsylvania, the people who build Dunk's bikes so i'd hope they would have a lot of space lol.
Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 19, 2006, 12:20:47 PM
That's a nice bike Darren but why don't you stop teasing everyone and put up pics of your own!!!
You wish yours looked that good!! ;)
Haha you are kidding right?
Quote from: #26YFZ on December 19, 2006, 12:24:03 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 19, 2006, 12:20:47 PM
That's a nice bike Darren but why don't you stop teasing everyone and put up pics of your own!!!
You wish yours looked that good!! ;)
Haha you are kidding right?
Why would I joke about something like that?
Umm because that IS my bike?
looks awsome darren. i cant wait to see how fast that engine is :P
Quote from: #26YFZ on December 19, 2006, 01:42:23 PM
Umm because that IS my bike?
No it's not. Yours is white, black, and red! I just saw it in the garage today!
lol uh huh sure you did
man you are too easy to screw with! lol Of course I knew it was your bike. hell you've been talking my ear off for ever about it. ;)
That thing is going to look awesome and be fast as hell when you get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take a spin on it!
Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 19, 2006, 03:54:51 PM
man you are too easy to screw with! lol Of course I knew it was your bike. hell you've been talking my ear off for ever about it. ;)
That thing is going to look awesome and be fast as hell when you get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take a spin on it!
will it be faster than mine. lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 19, 2006, 03:55:39 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 19, 2006, 03:54:51 PM
man you are too easy to screw with! lol Of course I knew it was your bike. hell you've been talking my ear off for ever about it. ;)
That thing is going to look awesome and be fast as hell when you get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take a spin on it!
faster than mine. lol
Faster then the #2 kory bike :o
Nice Bike, its nice to see some people still ride Yamahas, When I was at HardRock this past weekend I seen nothing but Yellow Suzuki's at there.
I like it.. Other than the engine stuff.. Dont you like to put the parts on yourself? I think waiting for the brown truck is the most anticipated thing I did all summer when I was redoing my front end..
Gettings parts to me is like christmas everytime the UPS man stops by..
I didn't build it myself this time but I do know how you feel. What is wrong with the engine parts? You don't like the blue peices or what?
Oh no, I didn't mean the parts on the engine. I just ment that I wouldnt feel that comfertable to build a motor yet. I was assuming you got it ported/bored/stroked..
The bike looks great, I dont care how much you paid for it, and I bet I could think of a ball park, but who cares.. Mine has about 6grand into it ontop of the initial price of the quad.
Just got it ported and polished. Also got a bigger carb and a few small things done to it. Then all the painting plus quite a few new parts.
Surely looks nice Darren ;) . As long as they've had that thing their not done with it? What else needs to be done b/f you get it back?
Well they can't get the hood to fit on the fullbores and they are waiting on a few parts such as the clutch and brake levers, gas cap, graphics and a few other things. It's all the way in Penn. and there is someone driving down in a few days from there so he is going to bring it for me. Should have it by Sat. or Sun.
Quote from: Joedirt on December 19, 2006, 12:02:17 PM
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on December 19, 2006, 07:25:29 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 07:13:14 AM
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?
dont mean to start anything but why must you always ask that question?
Maybe you should email him a series of acceptable questions...you know ones YOU approve of.
:R
my guess is about 10grand depending on engine mods
I had most of the parts on it already like the a-arms, spindels, suspension, swingarm, rims, tires and almost everything else. Just got the engine done, all new powdercoating and replaced a few parts that I broke on my last crash like the stem so no it wasn't 10 thousand lol
Looks sweet! ;D