Dear Santa,
1. I want 2,000 acres or more in South West FL so I can ride my ATV.
2. Remove the SFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
Dear Santa,
1. I want 2,000 acres or more in South East FL so I can ride my ATV.
2. Remove the SFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
Only one wish here... the winning lotto ticket!
That way, I can buy my own 1000 acres, open MY OWN tracks for all of us off roaders... and spend the rest of my life doing every thing I love to do with everyone I love to be with.
I had a Christmas wish until I went and watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" last night. That movie will humble you real quick. So instead I must wish for
Dear Santa,
1. I want 2,000 acres or more in South East FL so I can ride my ATV.
2. Remove the SFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
1. I want 1000 acres or more in South West FL so I can ride my ATV and dirt bike.
2. Remove the SFWMD and SWFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
Enough money to purchase hundred thousand acres or so across the entire state to create atv and ohv rec centers for the entire state to enjoy. And some xmas blessings for a better year to come for those less fortunate.
I just wish for somewhere to ride before I get old and grey.
i wish to kill a flippin deer or hog before the end of the season! and for a walther p22. and a ruger 77. thats it.
heres a vid of me and what i wish for xmas:
http://www.videosift.com/video/SNL-Steve-Martins-Holiday-Wish
;D
Oh god, that again lol.
I want a DNA test that says that Bill Gates is my dad. That way I can buy the State Of Florida and tell SFWMD or whatever packing along with all the politicans. Then the state would be a giant riding park! 8)
i wish they would put the chat box at the bottom of the page >:(
I wish that everybody has a merry christmas and a very happy new year.
Mine only cost a dollar.
The winning lotto ticket. On a different week that Skyhigh wins it.
I will take bigscrub15's but in different order switch #3 to #1, #1 to #2 and #2 to #3.
Quote from: Dreth on December 20, 2006, 12:30:06 AM
i wish they would put the chat box at the bottom of the page >:(
I'll second that one.
I wish for i want for my chirstmas wish list for atv riders out there,
All atv riders should right to ride on county dirt roads
in near future ,and do alot OHV protests in tallahadsee area or in DC at capital hill and
shouting in crowds:We need better OHV State law to ride our atvs on county unpaved
roads in near future in State of Florida shouting my named in crowds in United States
of America... >:( Screaming sounds of rednecks riders and other riders in
crowds of DC and tallahadsee to send our message out there
for our near future riders out there. :lecture.gif
We need find Jesse Jackson in near future for pumping up for atv crowds
no matter what color you are!!!! 8)
Quote from: americanhighlander on December 20, 2006, 01:44:06 AM
I wish for i want for my chirstmas wish list for atv riders out there,
All atv riders should right to ride on county dirt roads
in near future ,and do alot OHV protests in tallahadsee area or in DC at capital hill and
shouting in crowds:We need better OHV State law to ride our atvs on county unpaved
roads in near future in State of Florida shouting my named in crowds in United States
of America... >:( Screaming sounds of rednecks riders and other riders in
crowds of DC and tallahadsee to send our message out there
for our near future riders out there. :lecture.gif
We need find Jesse Jackson in near future for pumping up for atv crowds
no matter what color you are!!!! 8)
You took the words right out of my mouth. (Just not in that order)
Higlander:
I need a victim volunteer for my new parawheeling caribener release mechanism. Will you be available to go riding soon?
Replay at your leisure!
I also need to know how much you way, so I can bring the right size parachute.
Quote from: americanhighlander on December 20, 2006, 02:08:36 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 20, 2006, 02:00:57 AM
Higlander:
I need a victim volunteer for my new parawheeling caribener release mechanism. Will you be available to go riding soon?
Replay at your leisure!
I also need to know how much you way, so I can bring the right size parachute.
It's not sky diving. It's parasailing but instead of the boat, we use an ATV. We need you, because everyone else gets scared when I drive.
You have to do it.
Didn't you see the video in the other thread?
It's much simpler than it looks. I was nervous the first time too.
But, I need to make some design modifications, and I picked you as my test pilot.
I don't do sky diving very well Sorry dude i have fear of heights somtimes.
Sorry i won't be riding down there,
i still have too many things to do for next upcoming months
next year during 2007.Sorry i won't be there!!!
Cool video,man i need alot land like 20acer field
later on in near future,i don't know they have done parsailing on dirtbikes..
Pretty cool on atv.. I wish monkeys can fly in midair too!! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMnFmA7HFGI
Looks alot fun than rollercoaster at theme park!!!