I've been very, very, busy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4aSQigipQQ
Does anyone know if this will be against the rules at RR?
WOW HE RETURNS ! AFTER OVER A MONTH, IS THAT THE BEST VIDEO YOU CAN PRODUCE AFTER A MONTH OF MISSING? ITS COOL BUT YOU HAVE SET THE BAR MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT. ;D
haha thats awesome.
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 19, 2006, 12:24:43 AM
WOW HE RETURNS ! AFTER OVER A MONTH, IS THAT THE BEST VIDEO YOU CAN PRODUCE AFTER A MONTH OF MISSING? ITS COOL BUT YOU HAVE SET THE BAR MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT. ;D
I have video of a guy who is naked and high on crack being attacked by an alligator, but I'm pretty sure Quad32x doesn't want me to show it.
Why, the prodigal son returns. Another "thirty days in the hole"?
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 12:31:49 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 19, 2006, 12:24:43 AM
WOW HE RETURNS ! AFTER OVER A MONTH, IS THAT THE BEST VIDEO YOU CAN PRODUCE AFTER A MONTH OF MISSING? ITS COOL BUT YOU HAVE SET THE BAR MUCH HIGHER THAN THAT. ;D
I have video of a guy who is naked and high on crack being attacked by an alligator, but I'm pretty sure Quad32x doesn't want me to show it.
So the Polk Sheriff gave you the video of you out of their cruiser? Bet you don't go back to lake parker for awhile, lol.
http://cgi.ebay.com/24-Parasail-with-harness_W0QQitemZ150070692283QQihZ005QQcategoryZ310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
When you gonna be down at RR again? You wanna go up? I promise I'll go real slow!
I imagine if you went too fast the parasail would try to bring the back end of the quad off the ground.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 19, 2006, 06:25:15 PM
I imagine if you went too fast the parasail would try to bring the back end of the quad off the ground.
Thats why you use a 4x4 so even if the back came off the ground the front tires could still pull it.
That actually looks pretty fun. Anyone got an extra chute?
Gonna need a scrambler for that one.
We used a Vinson. No worries at all until you go near the trees. They get scared when I start poppin wheelies though.
I think I'm gonna bring it down to RR.
That run along the canal has good open space for long distance.
Any one wanna go? I'd invite you QT, but the chute has a weight limit.
If you're looking for a decent chute, they sell them in Lake Wales.
ROFLMAO
I would highly recommend wearing a jock strap, the whistling noise on descent can be deafening. ;)
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 11:07:12 PM
We used a Vinson. No worries at all until you go near the trees. They get scared when I start poppin wheelies though.
I think I'm gonna bring it down to RR.
That run along the canal has good open space for long distance.
Any one wanna go? I'd invite you QT, but the chute has a weight limit.
If you're looking for a decent chute, they sell them in Lake Wales.
MAN THAT WOULD BE A BAD TIME FOR YOUR GRAB BAR TO BREAK!!!