I am getting a 1.5 or 2in lift for my hond rancher, and I was going to get some rims and tires too. What do you all think of these rims:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Rancher-ITP-Black-Wheels-Great-Xmas-Gift_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43983QQihZ003QQitemZ130058125241QQrdZ1
Is that a good deal? Also is the backspacing good? I like the tires to stick out the sides a little. I plan on using vampires or swaplites, unless there is a reason that I shouldn't.
Let me know soon so I can get this stuff ordered.
Thanks
That seems like a very good price even with the shipping... I would go for it. ITP is a very good name when it comes to rims and tires.
Whats the biggest tire I should go to? Its only a 350 so I cant go to big. I was thinking 27's. How wide should I go on those rims. I will post up some before and after picks when its all done. Let me know asap, I would like to order before tomorrow night, tonight would be great.