Southern Flat Track League 2nd Season Schedule
-membership fee is $25 for the 2007 race season, see http://www.southernflattrackleague.com for more info.
Race 1 Jan 20 Thunderbowl Speedway Ocala, Fl. (Season Opener) 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 2 Feb 17 Thunderbowl Speedway Ocala, Fl. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 3 March 17 Crossroads Motorplex Jasper, Fl. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 4 April 7 Dirt Devil Speedway Land O'Lakes, Fl. 1/5mile 6pm
Race 5 May 12 Swainsboro Flattrack Swainsboro, Ga. 3/8 mile 7pm
(local flat track quads will be there also)
Race 6 June 2 Dirt Devil Speedway Land O'Lakes, Fl. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 7 June 30 Thunderbowl Speedway Ocala, Fl. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 8 August 4 Valdosta Karting Complex Valdosta, Ga. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 9 Sept 2 Crossroads Motorplex Jasper, Fl. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 10 Sept 29 Valdosta Karting Complex Valdosta, Ga. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 11 Oct 20 Thunderbowl Speedway Ocala, Fl. 1/4 mile 7pm
Race 12 Nov 17 Thunderbowl Speedway Ocala, Fl. (Season Finale) 1/4 mile 7pm
* no July races
** drop 3 lowest scores (best 9 of 12 races)
***races dates and locations are subject to change
****most tracks now offer a $5 discount for the entry fee for SFTL members.
Track Links:
http://www.thunderbowlspeedway.com
http://www.crossroadsmotorplex.com
http://www.valdostakartingcomplex.com
http://www.dirtdevils.com
http://www.swainsboroflattrack.com/
Chris and Dave,
You guys know we will be there, my cousin Blake will probably be in the Novice class too on my 400EX or 450R (If I haven't sold it yet..).
I'm looking forward to the Banquet, heck I'm more excited about the Banquet than Christmas this year...LOL. I've been bad so Santa is bringing me some coal, but I got food and a Trophy waiting for me at the Banquet! ;D