Happy birthday old mullet wearing donkey kong playing sucka.
Thanks smokedog ! ;)
yeah happy birthday You Ol beer swallowing thug ;)
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on December 18, 2006, 11:27:45 AM
yeah happy birthday You Ol beer swallowing thug ;)
"THUG" that was funny right dur.
Happy b-day dude!!!
Beers to ya! :T :drink.gif
Have a good one, you ole turd !!!!!!!!
Hey, an old turd, that rides an old turd!!!!!!!! :-*, and both are CLASSICS!!!
HAPPY B-DAY brotha ;)
Happy Birthday Butt Plug.
Happy Birthday Sausage!!!!!
happy birthday tim!! 8) you ol' pimp daddy you!! !! LOL ::)
Thanks all ! Damn I feel old. But I can still bring it ! ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on December 18, 2006, 03:20:38 PM
Thanks all ! Damn I feel old. But I can still bring it ! ;)
bring what the VIAGRA :tsktsk.gif
Happy Birthday Tim!! Your LT500 is almost there bro. ;D
Quote from: Scott270r on December 18, 2006, 04:04:45 PM
Happy Birthday Tim!! Your LT500 is almost there bro. ;D
yeah the lt500 is wanting to be a beatch!! :N but we will whoop it yet!!
dont forget to send me that pipe and cylinder tim !! i,m gonna try to finish it up this week and have it for you by the banquet... so i can pick up skully's hybrid while i'm down there!!
once i get that hybrid tuned in everyone betta what out... it will be a freakin monster!! :lecture.gif
happy birthday brother :ThumbsUp.gif
Happy B'Day fellow Zilla rider!!!!!!!