what a Birthday I had.will look good pulling the quads behind it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sweet, 2003 with a 7.3 powerstroke?
daaaaaaamn you're so lucky!!!! Awesome truck!
Yep he had to have diesel :) He's just lucky he has an understanding wife who's birthday is in a month :) lol
That has to be THE sickest truck! ;)
Very nice truck looks great 8)
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 15, 2006, 11:13:11 PM
That has to be THE sickest truck! ;)
This is a pretty sick truck
http://4wheelonline.com/SuperDuty.aspx
That nice kawa3 but I would haft to move into that one and sell my house.I wish I had the money they put into that one I would add a bigger boat behind mine.
Very nice did you get that from heartland? It looks like one I saw on their lot last weekend.
no qt I bought it in leesburg,traded my other f250 and a little $ different but this one will be paid off too by feb.1st this one is a f350 with about 15 inches of lift on 20 inch wheels and 38"nitto's. lot nicer truck than the 250 and it gets better fuel mileage so far.
nice but does it still have good acceleration ???
nice truck, what lift is that???? and what size tires??
NICE !!!!!!!!!!
Jodi, now I see why your selling all of your quads ;)
Hey don I'm not selling all the quads my race quad is almost finished and we dont every ride the other two so I figured I would sell them and make more room in the garage but we still might not sell any of them all depends on how much they bring.and ya the truck has plenty of power.It has a programmable chip with a turbo.I has no problem boiling the tires,but I dont need that much power to pull a trailer or a 4 wheeler.
geez nice truck!