ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: klutchbuster400 on December 15, 2006, 08:08:31 PM

Title: help needed quick! swingarm bearings
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 15, 2006, 08:08:31 PM
Going over the grey z to make sure it was good for the track, dad discovered alot of play in my swing arm so I need new winger bearings BAD. I heard stock was the best, but their is a 2 week wait on those, all balls and pivot works has them, but I dont really trust all balls after sending me two wrong tie rod ends, never dealt with pivot works, are they reliable and last long?
Any other reputable companies?
Title: Re: help needed quick! swingarm bearings
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 16, 2006, 03:54:56 PM
Any one, I would like to order these things by monday :-\
I heard pivot works was good, any one back that up?
Title: Re: help needed quick! swingarm bearings
Post by: lawn_man mx on December 17, 2006, 04:19:18 AM
yes  pivotworks  and allballs  are  pretty good i used  allballs on my  sons  blaster  +4swinger   no problems !! ;D  hope  it helps  jessy......