which ones are worth the money and best for the price. which ones should i stay away from. best place to get them?
I REALLY like hipers. I like omf's as well.
what is the diffrence other than the priceof beadlock and regular rims. What do bead locks help ?
Beadlocks keep your tires from coming off the bead in a turn/ wrong landing/ etc.
Have you ever had a tire come off the rim.
I asked the same questions, What is the purpose of beadlocks? Do they really need to be that much? How much do they cost? Well first time around i just went with convetional rims b/c i just wasnt sold on them. Man did i learn the hard way, my tire popped the bead and i was mad, it ruins your riding day. Three time later i went with beadlocks.
There expensive but good insurance for your quad. I went with hipers, there race proven and top quality. You know the usual, Dont bend, Dent, are lightweight and look killer
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 15, 2006, 11:32:07 PM
Have you ever had a tire come off the rim.
Thats a great question to ask yourself, dont waste money on it if you dont. If you run small 2 ply tires like holeshots then its more common for them to come off, but not for a 6-8 ply(?) trail tire unless youre running into logs at 30+