:( I have not been able to ride for the last two weeks and missed a great group ride @ the prarie because my knee had been hurting. You know me I dont like Dr's for myself..hard headed I guess. Anyway I went today to have the knee checked out and have it drained something I have had done several times in the past, only this time it was different. The normal "fluid" was not there, this time it was blood and the normal shot of cortizone will not fix it this time >:(. The Doc says its time for the knife :o. The bad news is the new King Quad has only been on one ride and doesnt look she will be getting any action soon. SOOOO send me pics of group rides.....PLEASE. ;D
Swamp
what do you mean your gonna get a new knee? it might not be as bad as you think, maybe it'll feel better after. on another post on this site some guy's were talkin bout some guy that used to ride w/ one leg. my neighbor got 2 new knees and he was good to go within a month. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GET FEELIN BETTER SOON.
Scott, I'll pick up the king quad and drive it around so the battery doesnt go dead and has far as the knee, I can do it for you at home on my pool table. Save you some money and time. J/k brother....... I,ll pray for you.
PS just think of my nude bacon and cuban coffee at camp. ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on December 14, 2006, 05:55:49 PM
Scott, I'll pick up the king quad and drive it around so the battery doesnt go dead and has far as the knee, I can do it for you at home on my pool table. Save you some money and time. J/k brother....... I,ll pray for you.
PS just think of my nude bacon and cuban coffee at camp. ;)
That is my driving goal to recovery ;) Nuked Bacon and Cuban coffee ;D I dont think its time yet for a NEW one but some sort of implant? probably :-X
Speedy recover buddy, you'll do just fine.
Sorry to hear your misfortune that sucks AZZ!!!!!! Godspeed to a speed recovery, I'll be thinkin of ya.
If you need anything let me know, I'll help where and when I can.
Carl
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 14, 2006, 05:30:22 PM
The bad news is the new King Quad has only been on one ride
where was the good news?
that sucks, hope you get better
Hope you have a quick recovery and a knee that is pain free! I've been out of it for 6 weeks and have to wait another 3 until i can jump on my bike again. it sucks, but still livin haha.
Mine are already starting to bug me when i have to lift myself up, or if im cramped in a car. I'm 20 and i'll probably have to have knee replacement before 30 ??? baseball, stock suspension and big jumps, jumpin out of big trees when i was young...i think its catching up to me already.
Hopeing the best for ya brother ! ;)
Scott, sorry to hear about the knee issue. I would look into "going under the knife" real good first. I will be in Sebring for a week or so during the holidays, so I will come by a say hey. Have a good Christmas.
Quote from: gearhead400 on December 14, 2006, 11:44:10 PM
Hope you have a quick recovery and a knee that is pain free! I've been out of it for 6 weeks and have to wait another 3 until i can jump on my bike again. it sucks, but still livin haha.
Mine are already starting to bug me when i have to lift myself up, or if im cramped in a car. I'm 20 and i'll probably have to have knee replacement before 30 ??? baseball, stock suspension and big jumps, jumpin out of big trees when i was young...i think its catching up to me already.
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 08:41:04 AM
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D
I'm glad you specified Baseball, I was starting to wonder about your friends LMAO
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 15, 2006, 08:55:02 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 08:41:04 AM
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D
I'm glad you specified Baseball, I was starting to wonder about your friends LMAO
That is why I made the clerification ;)
Sorry to hear that Scott, hope all goes well. If there is anything I can do let me know. I would be more than happy to come down there and give you a hand (not like that you pervs).
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 09:13:41 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 15, 2006, 08:55:02 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 08:41:04 AM
10-4....Football, moto-x, and martial arts ::) play hard.... pay later. One of my friends just had his done, he played Catcher for years. (baseball) ;D
I'm glad you specified Baseball, I was starting to wonder about your friends LMAO
That is why I made the clerification ;)
You dont fool anyone! Start using knee pads ;)
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 15, 2006, 09:46:59 AM
Sorry to hear that Scott, hope all goes well. If there is anything I can do let me know. I would be more than happy to come down there and give you a hand.
Hey Josh, Scott said he likes the left hand one better, makes it feel like a stranger is doing it :W :W
Hey that's why you have the KingQuad Right? ::) it takes the pressure off all the bad body parts that have been abused in the past :o Maybe you should go back to the Rhino :P
Quote from: kawGIRL on December 15, 2006, 10:36:41 AM
Hey that's why you have the KingQuad Right? ::) it takes the pressure off all the bad body parts that have been abused in the past :o Maybe you should go back to the Rhino :P
Yea but Sherry Likes the Rhino :o And I love my King :P
Sorry to hear it Scott! Good luck my friend.
wiahing you the best Scott, Keeping you in prayer. Have a great Christmas
Sorry for the bad news Scotty too hotty. I hope your surgery goes well. Heal fast and get your arse back out to ride w/ us! Let me know if I can help.
sorry to hear the bad new if you like i will put some miles on the kq
NNAAAA I ordered a Players knee brace worn by NFL quarter backs ;) I may not be able to walk but I will be able to ride ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 15, 2006, 09:53:12 PM
NNAAAA I ordered a Players knee brace worn by NFL quarter backs ;) I may not be able to walk but I will be able to ride ;D
Just don't turn into a wuss like the NFL QB's... You are in our prayers Scott.
Hey cuz,
Keep the hopes up.
I had my right knee worked on, and it's much better than the left one now.
Almost makes me want the left one done, but not until needed.
Prayers out for a speedy recovery.
whoo hooo....Got the MRI results back and the Damage can be fixed with orthrascopic surgery, seems I tore a maniscuss (sp?) something in the knee.......Out patient, three days down and back in the saddle again ;D
bad news is I have to get more "fluid" drained off @ 3pm Thursday and two weeks before surgery :(.
Anyhow its great news to me thank you for all the support, see you on the trails.
Good to hear that you dont require extensive surgery. Hope all goes well.
great news! merry CHRISTmas ;)
Good to hear it's only minor.
I hope it's your left or right knee and not your wee knee your talkin about. ::)
Quote from: gtnwood on December 20, 2006, 09:59:13 PM
I hope it's your left or right knee and not your wee knee your talkin about. ::)
:O OHHH NOOO.....deth before dismemberment ;)
Well maybe if it wasnt so heavy you wouldnt have the problem ! :o ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on December 21, 2006, 10:20:55 AM
Well maybe if its wasnt so heavy you wouldnt have the problem ! :o ;D
Stop with the fat jokes ;)
Well I said IT was fat. Whats wrong with that ? The women like IT fat ! 2:L
GREAT NEWS BROTHER, MERRY CHRISTMAS
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on December 21, 2006, 04:10:37 PM
GREAT NEWS BROTHER, MERRY CHRISTMAS
Thanks Brother....Merry CHRISTmas to you and your family.