before the race
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3057.jpg)
Git it lil Rag
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3059.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3061.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3060.jpg)
Dad right before the start praying that the other bikes wont start
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3063.jpg)
these races arent for those that like pretty bikes
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3071.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/100_3070.jpg)
this is how they look after a 2 hour beating
Great pics Chillin great to see the little ones haveing fun oh and the big kids also.
The #116 rider lives up here by me he been talkin about switching over to the Apex Pro mx next season or moding the drrs he has.
You going to gatorback?
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on December 12, 2006, 10:26:33 PM
Great pics Chillin great to see the little ones haveing fun oh and the big kids also.
The #116 rider lives up here by me he been talkin about switching over to the Apex Pro mx next season or moding the drrs he has.
You going to gatorback?
I have my eye on the Apex quads too. Yes, I'll be at Gatorback.
Sweet Pics!
But were's your Cell Phone? LOL im so used to seeing it.....
Quote from: Alba450 on December 18, 2006, 09:34:25 PM
Sweet Pics!
But were's your Cell Phone? LOL im so used to seeing it.....
Thats funny right there. I only wear it when I'm jumping or hill climbing. These XC races are so tight that it bangs on the trees. ;D
Your praying worked on me!