ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: russrides on December 12, 2006, 10:03:32 PM

Title: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: russrides on December 12, 2006, 10:03:32 PM
That's my boy !!!!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 13, 2006, 12:20:06 AM
Is that a leg? :-[  How did he do that? Screws and no plate?

I have lots of screws now. I am up to 8 on one bone. My X-Rays are in the photo gallery though.
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: qt314nfla on December 13, 2006, 12:32:28 AM
Looks like a radius best I can guess.  Pretty damn messed up though and not a very good film.  Hate it for your son.
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: quad control on December 13, 2006, 10:50:33 PM
What the heck happened ?
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: Bigscrb15 on December 14, 2006, 04:29:13 AM
Quote from: QT314 on December 13, 2006, 12:32:28 AM
Looks like a radius best I can guess.  Pretty damn messed up though and not a very good film.  Hate it for your son.

and what do you think you are? a chiropractor? ........wait......nevermind. lol
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: russrides on December 14, 2006, 07:05:43 PM
that's his right arm long screw in the elbow, then up his arm with the other three.
pic came from cell phone, sorry!
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: qt314nfla on December 15, 2006, 12:03:42 PM
Quote from: russrides on December 14, 2006, 07:05:43 PM
that's his right arm long screw in the elbow, then up his arm with the other three.
pic came from cell phone, sorry!

Well in that case I'm quite impressed w/ the quality.  I'm not familiar w/ a camera that can take xrays.  Can you tell me how to get this new technology.  Even as a bad film I was able to see the anatomy. That'd be a useful tool in the field.  I couldn't resist.

Hate it for your son and hope he heals soon.
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: #13_LT-R450 on January 10, 2007, 02:51:46 AM
Ouch! ???
Title: Re: P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!
Post by: koh0001 on March 04, 2007, 02:49:53 PM
Good luck on recovery!!