Does anyone know somebody or has had their shocks revalved by TCS(especially for an ltr450). If so, how well did they perform compared to the stock shocks. :)
well i know there shocks arent that great so im thinking there rebuilds arent wither. if i were you i would go send them to GT thunder i rode jessicas bike with them and they are great almost as good as mine ::)
I rode a 450r with gt revalve front and back shocks and it felt really good.
Any one know if they revalve elka shocks?
yes , gt thunder does rebuilds on elkas.
I don't know where you get your information from but I have TCS shocks on the front of my Raptor (long travel with rezzies) and my stock rear re-valved and re-sprung by TCS. The shocks are light years better than stock and, at least to my level of skill, perform flawlessly. I did the upgrade in conjunction with +2 Laeger a-arms. I couldn't be happier with them.
You could also send them out to Clark @ Noleen J6 in California, he does everything with suspention