Got the handgaurds on bars and painted black rims..
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture034.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture035.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture036.jpg)
(http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a127/RC10GTBOY/Picture038.jpg)
LOOKS GOOD. I LIKE THE ALL BLACK.
looks real nice. i like what you have done.
sweet bike!! ;) it looks nice with all black rims ;D
Black on Black is sickkk.
Yea last night i order my axle nerfs houser longtravle +2 slicast with fox evo's..
Black itp baja's with mxr6's all around..
Now i gotta get my rear shock revalved. and new bars and grips..
Looks Nice~
I want to see how it looks with all the goodies on it!!
Yea me too everything should be here monday.. unless ups will run specail for me on saturday..
Thanks
Tyler
Nice.What paint did you use for the rims.Mine are black but they have alot of scratches so I want to repaint them.
I want to see them shocks on it!
what kind of paint did you use on your rims??
^^
x2
looks really nice
how are the painted rims holding up?
the rims arent bad i used the high temp paint and put about 3 coats on then 4 coats of clear and there holdong alright..
Illl get some new pics of the a-arms and stuff