I joined the crew of atvmiaxtreme for a fast pace ride. Here are some of the pics, we had a blast.
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/BigS.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Wakeupletsride.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Packed.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Packed2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Packed1off.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/AlexRap.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Bird.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Fuerte.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/quadpose.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Radman2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/View2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Woods2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Woods5.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Burm2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Burm.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Cam.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Banch2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Me4.jpg)
More
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Me2.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Picture216Medium.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Picture218Medium.jpg)
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Picture217Medium.jpg)
Thats awesome, Cool Pics! keep them coming
great pics dennis, I really wanted to go, but with my ankle the way it was riding was out of the question.
Ya finally get that helmet cam working?
Rad 700, you got to join us on our next ride.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 11, 2006, 10:27:19 PM
great pics dennis, I really wanted to go, but with my ankle the way it was riding was out of the question.
Ya finally get that helmet cam working?
Yeah got it working - we were going so FAST the video looks like it was fast forward.
nice. how big was that bear?
Quote from: Thrumud on December 11, 2006, 10:07:04 PM
More
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Me2.jpg)
Where is that pit located at? I've been to scrub a couple of times and never found it. Nice pics! -Mark
Man I would love to go out there with you guys someday, but im just a 16 year old kid. Maybe in the future
How much did it cost to rent that RV? And for how long?
heh looks like ya'll were YAMASTRONG!!!!! htats what i like to see......
Quote from: RAD 700r on December 12, 2006, 03:30:03 PM
Man I would love to go out there with you guys someday, but im just a 16 year old kid. Maybe in the future
Darn ... Soon my friend soon - when you're 18 you are more than welcome to join us. The crew does this twice a year.
Mark - They call it Rodman. It's 30.30 miles north of Big Scrub. Sort of on the north end of Ocala. We started out at Big Scrub and hauled our quads to Rodman.
Quote from: greenmachine on December 12, 2006, 03:40:22 PM
How much did it cost to rent that RV? And for how long?
I think it was 300 for the smaller one and 500 for the big one for the weekend. Trust me it was so freakin cold out there a tent aint gonna keep you warm. It was in the high 20's.
Had a great time !!!!!!!!!! Dennis brought his tent didnt even know he had a spot reserved in the RV with us !!!!!!!
Glad you enjoyed your first time out there Dennis !!!!!!
Till next time !!!
Laterzzzzzzz
when is the next time? (peter)
Around the corner. We have to go when its cold - I would not go when its hot.
looks like yall had a great time. i like the trails and scenery but them whoops are insane ;)
I am loading up the toy hauler soon and going to scrub. Been since May since I went there. Been going to Delancy since it's closer to me but scrub is my favorite.
hey man great pictures i,m the guy that camp across from you guys, i hope you got to hit some of those trails that i gave you cordinates for. well it was nice meeting you, maybe next time we can ride.
Hey Dennis, sorry I missed the ride.A lot of things were against me.We definately need to hookup for a ride.I'm going down to Miami tomorrow.I'll give you a call.
Quote from: dvx400#1 on December 12, 2006, 08:59:05 PM
hey man great pictures i,m the guy that camp across from you guys, i hope you got to hit some of those trails that i gave you cordinates for. well it was nice meeting you, maybe next time we can ride.
Hey bud, thanks for the cordinates. We were not able to hit all three locations, but soon we'll be up there again. I will let you know when so we can team up and ride.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 12, 2006, 11:29:23 PM
Hey Dennis, sorry I missed the ride.A lot of things were against me.We definately need to hookup for a ride.I'm going down to Miami tomorrow.I'll give you a call.
You got my number.
lol is that a shift light?! bad ass.
i've never seen a bear out there, or anything actually. I've seen more deer in croom than in onf...
Quote from: gearhead400 on December 13, 2006, 07:32:12 AM
lol is that a shift light?! bad ass.
i've never seen a bear out there, or anything actually. I've seen more deer in croom than in onf...
That's a VIOSPORT helmet cam. Check it out www.viosport.com
I have to make it on the next one, that place looks bad azz.
Great pics Dennis, Are you going to ride Jan 17, 18 when your up for the OHV meeting???
Quote from: ScooterB on December 14, 2006, 01:27:38 PM
Great pics Dennis, Are you going to ride Jan 17, 18 when your up for the OHV meeting???
Hey Scooter ! I will try my best to make it. Are you ?
Quote from: Thrumud on December 14, 2006, 09:59:38 PM
Quote from: ScooterB on December 14, 2006, 01:27:38 PM
Great pics Dennis, Are you going to ride Jan 17, 18 when your up for the OHV meeting???
Hey Scooter ! I will try my best to make it. Are you ?
Gonna try to go Thur-Sat ride ONF and maybe Croom
Quote from: Old_School on December 12, 2006, 10:29:47 AM
Quote from: Thrumud on December 11, 2006, 10:07:04 PM
More
(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/dennis0993/Ocala%202006/Me2.jpg)
Wait a second those front shocks look very familiar!!! LOL
Sweet Pics! Looks like that sand pit was some serious fun!
Yep, they look good.
Sweet pics looks like fun. If I encountered that bear I wouldnt of found it as a photo op I wouldve gassed it :D Did you rent the RV because I want to know how much those costs to rent for the weekend.
Quote from: Kawasaki Rider on December 18, 2006, 07:19:06 AM
Sweet pics looks like fun. If I encountered that bear I wouldnt of found it as a photo op I wouldve gassed it :D Did you rent the RV because I want to know how much those costs to rent for the weekend.
RV - The small one was like $300 , the bigger one was like around $500 for the weekend. That's not bad at all