ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: quad control on December 12, 2006, 01:57:45 AM

Title: Don't Wreck this could be You!
Post by: quad control on December 12, 2006, 01:57:45 AM
(http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o211/quadcontrol/DSC00002.jpg)

This happened to me 10 wks ago @ Bithlo. Believe it or not, I wrecked twice since did'nt brake any thing though :)
Title: Re: Don't Wreck this could be You!
Post by: yfz450runner on December 12, 2006, 02:26:51 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Don't Wreck this could be You!
Post by: superstar on December 20, 2006, 01:27:15 AM
Been there done that.
Title: Re: Don't Wreck this could be You!
Post by: Mike#44 on December 20, 2006, 01:49:35 PM
what bone is it?
Title: Re: Don't Wreck this could be You!
Post by: Black450R on December 20, 2006, 03:25:38 PM
That's where I'm at right now...  How long did you wait before you rode again?
Title: Re: Don't Wreck this could be You!
Post by: quad control on December 21, 2006, 05:11:58 AM
Quote from: Black450R on December 20, 2006, 03:25:38 PM
That's where I'm at right now...  How long did you wait before you rode again?

I started riding 10 weeks after I wrecked with a little bit of discomfort (not much) the bad part is I wrecked twice right after, luckly not re-breaking. Wrecked @ Hard Rock..
1 day later wrecked on a freestyle ramp in my own back yard. 38 yrs old and still Wreckin   :Wacko.gif