I took only a few pictures this weekend. Had a great time and looking forward to going again soon. Great weather and a great bunch of folks.
Sorry folks, don't even ask. It's private and by invitation only.
Rule #1, don't tell anyone. ;)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/jerrysteep.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/jerrycrash2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/jerrycrash.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Jason1.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Matt1.jpg)
More pics
I wish these pics really showed just how large and steep these hills are actually. It is insane.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/mattsteep.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/matt3.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Matt2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/steepness2.jpg)
I so wanted to make that ride !! I`ll darn sure be there next time ! Get it rags ! ;) Oh yea , does Matt still pull that little red wagon behind him to carry his marbles in ? 2:L
Okay! How do I get invited?
I wish I woulda made it. I won't miss the next one.
Wow, you guys are crazy.
I really wanted to go also, But I had the "crud" that day, and knowing that we ahd the sand drag track meeting that night, it just would have been too much !!!
But, those hills are insane, and so are the guys that are climbing them !!! Pics will NEVER do justice to the size or magnatude of them ;) Thanks for sharing the pics Matt ;)
Had the crud huh ? I told you to quit kissing Troy. :-* 2:L
Nice riding comradery.Maybe we'll all open our own private riding area's!!Why show pics if you don't want anyone else to enjoy the riding experience?
Awsome pics guys. Chillin has always had some big ones this is just proof. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 11, 2006, 01:25:55 PM
Nice riding comradery.Maybe we'll all open our own private riding area's!!Why show pics if you don't want anyone else to enjoy the riding experience?
You should open your own private riding area. That way you can keep me out of it. :'(
I posted the pics because lots of folks want to see them. This is especially true given the fact nobody else climbs hills like we do. Hey, I love to see the pics of everyone else riding regardless if it's private or not. I just like seeing people having a great time.
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 11, 2006, 01:41:13 PM
nobody else climbs hills like we do.
geez now i know im nobody! ;D
look at my sig.
nothing like a ball busting gravity defeating event. ;D
Gery:
What I meant is, we climb wearing nothing but assless chaps and a speedo.
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 11, 2006, 02:51:00 PM
Gery:
What I meant is, we climb wearing nothing but assless chaps and a speedo.
I am so there next ride!
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 11, 2006, 02:51:00 PM
Gery:
What I meant is, we climb wearing nothing but assless chaps and a speedo.
yeah. so did i. ;D
gery its true. Heres Anoriginal at the ride. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on December 11, 2006, 03:20:42 PM
gery its true. Heres Anoriginal at the ride. :o
Quad32x, thanks for letting me borrow those chaps. I really would have felt out of place without them. Here's a picture of Chillinthemost from this weekend.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/chaps2.jpg)
No problem brother ! Allways willing to help out !! :ThumbsUp.gif ;) Oh , just make sure you clean them before returning them. Not like last time ......... ugh ! I still dont think that was mayonnaise. :S :tsktsk.gif
dang....that looks like an awesome place to ride.
seriously sick guys....was that jerry that got hung up on that hill in the first pics? I have never seen him miss a hill....chillin you guys are crazy. let me know next time.
Did you ride with anyone named Jerry or Scott. How about someone named Buck? Jerry Lee rides a Honda 450r that is red and Buck rides a Honda 450r that is black..... If so.... you can count on me not telling where your secret riding place, because I know just how secret it is... ONLY INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.
[attachment deleted by admin]
that place is great but not only is it private for him its private for everybody its illegal to ride there but we sure have fun when we go there.
.
[attachment deleted by admin]
.
[attachment deleted by admin]
.
[attachment deleted by admin]
gee 450r crazy you were thinking about the same thing I was.... Posting pic of the area before it was in the process of becoming the golf course.... We had some great times in the secret area for about 15 years.
Quote from: flahondafam on December 11, 2006, 06:37:17 PM
Did you ride with anyone named Jerry or Scott. How about someone named Buck? Jerry Lee rides a Honda 450r that is red and Buck rides a Honda 450r that is black..... If so.... you can count on me not telling where your secret riding place, because I know just how secret it is... ONLY INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, ride with all of them.
My family has know Jerry since he was about 13 years old. Boy alot has changed up there, we have had alot of great times there. Sucks that we can't go up there as often.They are a great crew to hang out with
Great pics..........looks sorta like in the mid 80's and early 90's of what the pits looked like where we rode in a secret place in Hernando....Oh the memories of the "Tennessee Valley" pit and "The Naked Lady " pit....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
My first trip was in 1985 and I thought I was on a different planet. Still a ton of fun. I only go these days to slap Chillin when everyone else starts marking out to him. If I didn't, his head would explode.
Tennessee Valley.............I crushed a brand new Paul Turner ATC High Rev there in like 1989. Still rode the rest of the day with a bent axle, bent bars, crushed pipe and lots of missing plastic.
No those pic were not from the 80's or 90's in fact they were just early this year. Great memories for this family also. When we were all alot younger we would ride in an area there called the "pines" late at night and the police helicopter would try and chase us out. It was kind of like a cat and mouse hunt. Now there is alot of house where the " Pines" once were
If you were there in 1989 then you must have seen the one legged rider, right?
I remember that guy ! I think he rode something like a old 230 Quadsport or something. I started riding there in 1983. Man .............. the good old days. ;)
Nice pics. I've been there twice. Last time the cop asked me nicely to leave and that soon they will be prosecuting. Don't know if that was a bluff or not. The pit past the quary is my favorite.
Yeah that one legged guy was Jerry Jr father. That man would ride ba**s to the wall. He would always ride with is little dog. Go up any hill that he could. That was really good times. And no the cops do not play up there. They ask nicely once and then that is it. They will arrest you or ticket you the second time.
That place is great, and Buck is a cool dude. I remember climbing thoughs hills with my atc350x back in the day. Man was i crazy when i was young.
Sure wish we could all get together and protest so we could keep these area's to ride on!!
well atleast i had the chance to ride there a few times, sucks its going to be a golf course, that will be the 2435324 one in citrus county ::)
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.
Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Quote from: dj_pizzim on December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.
Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Durhamtown has hills? If so, then I need to go soon. I have wanted to go for a long time but no one ever said anything about hills. Do they have any good ones and are you allowed to ride on them?
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 13, 2006, 12:23:11 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.
Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Durhamtown has hills? If so, then I need to go soon. I have wanted to go for a long time but no one ever said anything about hills. Do they have any good ones and are you allowed to ride on them?
They have a couple good size hills you are allowed to ride. You really need to go up there with us next time.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 13, 2006, 11:11:44 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 13, 2006, 12:23:11 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.
Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Durhamtown has hills? If so, then I need to go soon. I have wanted to go for a long time but no one ever said anything about hills. Do they have any good ones and are you allowed to ride on them?
They have a couple good size hills you are allowed to ride. You really need to go up there with us next time.
I will be waiting as you and bro know already............
Those pics look like a place i ride near my dads house.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/Backlashed/MVC-911F.jpg)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 11, 2006, 06:26:25 PM
seriously sick guys....was that jerry that got hung up on that hill in the first pics? I have never seen him miss a hill....chillin you guys are crazy. let me know next time.
He's Finnally GETTING OLD !!!! :'(
and yes ... iv'e know Jerry since 1986 when we went up there and TORE IT UP !!!!
Quote from: ScooterB on December 14, 2006, 12:43:08 PM
Those pics look like a place i ride near my dads house.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/Backlashed/MVC-911F.jpg)
Damn, where's that at? That looks like fun!
40 miles north of Croom 8)
Its a "Secret Spot"
I't only "secret" to the younger folks..........not to those of us that have been going there since the late 70's.........sorta miss that vegatation aroma in the pits.... :ThumbsUp.gif