we are looking to hold are first race on feb. 24th. we will be ordering the timing system this week. we are working hard to get it all together for that date because the park will have over 10,000 people at that event. for any questions call jeff at 239-253-2616
There is a Harescramble at Gatorback that weekend. Guess I wont make the first race. :'(
Oh yes, Gatorback is one of the tracks and races I like the most !!!
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 10, 2006, 11:58:19 PM
There is a Harescramble at Gatorback that weekend. Guess I wont make the first race. :'(
Your too OLD and SLOW anyway !!!! J/K, will be nice to race with ya again Matt ;)
I was really looking forward to the first drags but the Gatorback race is one that I cant miss. Will the races be monthly?
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 11, 2006, 10:17:43 PM
I was really looking forward to the first drags but the Gatorback race is one that I cant miss. Will the races be monthly?
yes
i ordered the timing system today and they said it should be done in about 2 weeks.
port a tree called today and said timing system will ship at end of this week. so if you said you would give money for the system i need it asap!
you will have (2) 2,500 gallon tanks when I get a chance to deliver them. Is there going to be a work day, fun day in january? SATURDAY?
smoke we will have many work days in january. saturdays and sundays.
HELLO IS THING ON!
Hi Guys....
If all goes well on the cylinder repair with DrQ and Pete, I'll be there with the RoidZilla.
(http://www.skullymotorsports.com/Roidzilla-11.jpg)
WOW
I bet that thing pulls out of the hole pretty quick :o
when it is being pulled by the orange crush.....LMFAO.
just kidding. very nice zilla. jason watson had one that pulled like a frieght train.
For Sale: PORTATREE Timing system.
Includes two tower extentions and all the censor stands for down track. for more information Call 480-695-2614
saw this on planet sand.....might be too late, but figured I would try.
Why I ask, WHY would you frequent that site ?????, You of all peaple know the situation
each system is made to your track drawing, so no one system is alike. the system will ship on monday and we will have it on wensday. this way here it will have a warranty with it and tech support ;D
Quote from: dynodon on December 16, 2006, 12:01:35 AM
Why I ask, WHY would you frequent that site ?????, You of all peaple know the situation
to keep everyone up to date on things.....
well boys the new bad boy is up and running and all i got to to say wow what a rush i would post pics but i don't want to scare you all way from showing up and racing :o 8)let the azz whipping Begin ;D :drive.gif :Fp :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif :ouch.gif
I knew this was coming.....
I'm just getting started ;) spankingtatazz ant got nothon for my shiot
I am not scared of NOTHING either !!!!, I only have a lttle motor!!!!
So bring it sucka 8)
sure aint' seen any pics of them running yet. where they at?
hey troy did you race that thing yet?
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 17, 2006, 12:37:41 AM
sure aint' seen any pics of them running yet. where they at?
TOO FAST !!!!!!, Camera cant seem to get them ;D
not yet now its on for sunday we will see