Testing out my camera on our practice track
Alan
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0811.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0835.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0849.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0852.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0853.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0854.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0855.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0856.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0857.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0870.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0871.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0872.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0942.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0955.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0966.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0967.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0968.jpg)
Eric
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0895.jpg)
(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b163/Hondarider22/IMG_0886.jpg)
Good looking pics...but why are you sitting so far up on the tank?..
haha...thats a habit, i stand up when i jump and it tends to look like im on the tank.... i have a lot of weird things i do wen i jump...mainly from my dirt bike days :P
great pics man!
Thanks man. Still getting used to the camera so the pictures aren't as good as they could be.
Sweet!!!!!! Is it ready. ;D
Sweet pics, camera looks to be great. bring it to hardrock.lol
hes gonna be home so he isnt going ::)
Umm what happened to my pics? besides the ones of me on Alans ride
sick pics man!
looks awsome!! i like the 2nd picture!
you still only have that one jump?
Quote from: WOODY_450r on December 10, 2006, 08:12:46 PM
looks awsome!! i like the 2nd picture!
you still only have that one jump?
I built it bigger plus there is a few other small things. If I ever work on the track instead of other things there will be a lot more ;) lol
Quote from: ebtrx450r on December 10, 2006, 08:05:08 PM
Umm what happened to my pics? besides the ones of me on Alans ride
I didn't have the camera on the right setting so they came out really blurry.... i'll get more in a few days calm down....
cool pics!!!!
Alan, looks like you're putting out a forest fire with that dirt trail (lol). Looks like you've come along way ;) . Great pics btw and keep it up :Clap.gif
Your bike looks pretty sick too. I was thinking about getting my frame powder coated but I just don't have the time to take the bike apart. Great pics.
Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 13, 2006, 05:45:08 PM
Alan, looks like you're putting out a forest fire with that dirt trail (lol). Looks like you've come along way ;) . Great pics btw and keep it up :Clap.gif
haha ya it does, my back shock is as stiff as it will go and still is very soft. thanks...im still waiting to ride with you again ;)
Quote from: jujulo700R on December 13, 2006, 08:23:23 PM
Your bike looks pretty sick too. I was thinking about getting my frame powder coated but I just don't have the time to take the bike apart. Great pics.
thanks...i just wish the paint didnt chip of mine :-\