ewwww! These are great! It took 4 months to get the disk from Shands. I knew it was ugly but I didn't know it was thaaat ugly! I guess if your going to do it you gotta do it right :P
Notice how the bone that isn't broken is pushed out away from the wrist....Also, the center of that plate was where the first brake was in August of 2004. See how it snapped this time at that first screw.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/brokenarm2.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/ATPRacing36/brokenarm1.jpg)
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! :Dead.gif
OUCH!! :'(
anything worth doing....
dang, would you calm down on the quads now?
Id@
doesn't hurt til the bone shows drink more milk it makes ur bones hard lol
Ouch ! :o
thats a nice one.LOL
That one's going to hurt when you get OLD.... :o
Quote from: koh0001 on December 10, 2006, 09:15:34 AM
That one's going to hurt when you get OLD.... :o
OLD??? she'll stay 29 forever ;) doesn't most women
ouuuch. i cant even imagine how bad that had to of hurt!
Take care of that arm. Hope you have a speedy recovery
if you would have been wearing your knee braces that would not have happened ??? OUCH
Airport Security is going to have to search you Real Good now. Good luck on the healing process.
Dam girl Like you said if your going to do it go big. Get well. ;D
I think its sexy! b:r Godspeed on your recovery. -Mark
That does not look good at all!!!!! :-X