Click the link and then the video link
http://search.launch.yahoo.com/launch/search/?p=redneck+woman&m=video
Great video uh ? She's fine too ! :P
She's hot alright! I might even let her go riding with me if she rode a sport quad..lol
she likes to play in the mud . my kind of women
*hearts in eyes* mmmmmmmm gretchen can i get a HELL YEAH shes hot? ;D
(id hit it) :-X
love the shots from the hood of the truck
She is a momy but she is one fine momy.
"MILTH" mother Id like to have!!!
And LMK u wouldnt know what to do with it!
QuoteShe is a momy but she is one fine momy.
QuoteAnd LMK u wouldnt know what to do with it!
Oh id know what to do alright. Just ask my gf :-X Id prefer the MIL*
Allright, Why can't I see this video. A blank page comes up when I click view but nothing in it.
mike buy a new computer! Asphaltdragon hire that girl. the new ATVForida theme song. ;D
Mike, turn the monitor ON... and y'all stay away from my girl!!
YEA SHE'S A MILF
BUT THE TRUCK IS BAD AZZ..
(http://www.country.de/_Bilder/Artists/Main/New-Artists/Gretchen-Wilson.jpg) MM MMM GOOD
(http://www.gibson.com/whatsnew/pressrelease/2004/images/gretchen_wilson.jpg)
(http://www.shownet.com.au/cowboys/images/gretchen_wilson.jpg)
(http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2004/08/30/wilson-inside.jpg)
(http://www.lauramaureensullivan.com/images/wmzqpics/Gretchen%20Wilson.jpg)
;D So damn hot
Very nice. The last pic has three pretty kitties.
she's mrs butter worth fine mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good
she can come riding with me ne day would have to get her a sport though ;D
suprised the whiners havent started in..
Let me do it for ya thrasher ;D
Omg wheres their helmets,just what we need jeez uh omg uh uh jeez :P
thanx, i feel better now :)
I knew something was missing from this thread
you wouldn't be able too see her singing ( or her face ) ;D
Quoteyou wouldn't be able too see her singing ( or her face ) ;D
never knew you saw "singing" ;D
well her lips are moving.. unless she's another ashlee simpson 8)
Great vid. Makes me want to get a 4x4 quad and go ride with her. I like the H2 tearing it up too.
I think she hangs out at L-Cross (MSG) [smiley=Wink.gif]
Gotta luv her