I Go to Riviera Middle 6th grade
I guess spelling is not a required subject there?
Quote from: dnigels on December 08, 2006, 07:36:53 PM
I guess spelling is not a required subject there?
All he did was take out "to" and replaced it with a 2..... Geez, it's not like he's writing "lyk dis in evry sentis"
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 08, 2006, 11:13:44 PM
Quote from: dnigels on December 08, 2006, 07:36:53 PM
I guess spelling is not a required subject there?
All he did was take out "to" and replaced it with a 2..... Geez, it's not like he's writing "lyk dis in evry sentis"
u better learn to read as well as spell middle skool lol
maybe he goes to modeling school lol (moddle)
Quote from: eldiablo64 on December 09, 2006, 10:20:23 AM
maybe he goes to modeling school lol (moddle)
Thats exactly my point :D
wow....you guyz really cant stay on topic! :P lol i go to Middleburg high ;D
There is already a thread like this on here!
Quote from: dnigels on December 09, 2006, 07:52:00 PM
There is already a thread like this on here!
Yea I kno!
NewB's.......
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18326.0.html
I go to Turkey Creek Middle School. (6th)