SM will be open on 12/31 for open practice. Gates open @ 8:30 am. Come get sum.
Dont worry wayne im commin down to race you on your turf ;) 8)
AWSOME!!! ;D
I will try to make it, but maby not TT lol.
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Whats up, does the southern flat track league have a bunch of chickens in it or what.
IF UR SCARED SAY UR SCARED
Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 08, 2006, 08:08:54 AM
Whats up, does the southern flat track league have a bunch of chickens in it or what.
IF UR SCARED SAY UR SCARED
no you didnt
he did
Quote from: Dreth on December 08, 2006, 08:20:31 AM
Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 08, 2006, 08:08:54 AM
Whats up, does the southern flat track league have a bunch of chickens in it or what.
IF UR SCARED SAY UR SCARED
I'm sorry did I say chickens, It meant OLD HENS
no you didnt
:o :o :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
I Dont think alot of guys have a MX Set to switch back to!!!
But my self on the other hand have another LTR at my disposal >:D
Im ready to get some practice hopefully wayne can give me the workout ive been looking for........
Need to get my program together for next season!
Oh yeah one last thing...........
Cockadoodle Dood??
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on December 08, 2006, 06:14:13 PM
I Dont think alot of guys have a MX Set to switch back to!!!
But my self on the other hand have another LTR at my disposal >:D
Im ready to get some practice hopefully wayne can give me the workout ive been looking for........
Need to get my program together for next season!
Hell yeah scooter. you better learn how to turn right as well as left on that LTR. and Wayne. now you can go down to that low air pressure you like so much at least for the MX track. flat track go back to the way I set you up last Sat. Then you can give Scooter hell
Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 08, 2006, 08:08:54 AM
Whats up, does the southern flat track league have a bunch of chickens in it or what.
IF UR SCARED SAY UR SCARED
If I have the new engine ready I'd love to come check it out. Looks like it could be some fun. 8)