Anyone from here bringing in the new year at the Ranch?
I know I can't think of a better place ;D We'll be up the with a group around 20 from Naples!
Been planning it since the beginning of the year. Not sure who all is going to join me. I believe Scramdaddy is coming out. Still waiting to hear from a few others on here.
My friends tell me of a Big Party at the dinosaur Camp every year.
Have you been?
Haven't been to the dinosaur camp. The windmill camp has a big party every year also.
GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT
That sounded good to me. :N
it rains lead out there......... ???
Quote from: big-daddy on December 07, 2006, 11:29:32 PM
it rains lead out there......... ???
Be sure to wear a hat
I'm out...
Quote from: garym on December 12, 2006, 03:36:32 PM
I'm out...
HEY QT do you have a French word for this wanna be rider?????? LMAO
Hey, I was at the ranch last weekend and maybe next weekend...wanna be rider my butt ox
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 12, 2006, 11:55:06 PM
Quote from: garym on December 12, 2006, 03:36:32 PM
I'm out...
HEY QT do you have a French word for this wanna be rider?????? LMAO
um yes sir i do i believe the word is pusswa (poos-wa) originating from the french word pusswhip (poos-weap). once one has been called pusswhip it's not long after they are called a pusswa. however the same is not true in reverse.
Quote from: garym on December 13, 2006, 01:26:40 PM
Hey, I was at the ranch last weekend and maybe next weekend...wanna be rider my butt ox
oh sure go all the weekends i'm not there. are you trying to tell me something gary? i think i'm gonna go cry now. :'(
yeah, yeah, yeah...
When is every one going up? My group is leaving early friday and I can't go until I get out of work or I can wait until sat morning...can i follow anyone or get some directions cause I sure as sh*t don't remeber how to get there.
I'm sure she has thrown it away after meeting you
Quote from: garym on December 14, 2006, 06:07:51 PM
I'm sure she has thrown it away after meeting you
Dam gary you're all about smackin you're camp mates down. You're getting pretty good at this for a pusswa. :-*
ouch...and by the way, you started it ;)
ill be there friday night saturday and half of sunday gotta dj a new years party so cant spend the new years day there