ANYONE
Haven't heard from them in quite a while. They are on their site riverranchriders.com. Other than that I have no clue.
Talked to Mama Grizz a few weeks back. They are doing well but staying busy. I think Grizz is running up to RR when he has time. Not sure when we will see them in the mud again.
We need everyone in the group to attend the redneck games at L-Cross. We had a blast last time. Come on QT and Swamprat. Tell the Grizzes to come on. The rest of you that went last redneck games know who you are. Come on.
I'm probably not gonna make it to L-cross this New Years, as I already have other plans
I'll be there unless there is something going on in Okeechobee. Last year New Year's was a blast at L-Cross. I'm sure this year will be no different.
dunno about others, but I miss em.
Id@
We should gather a list of people MIA...
Quote from: MadMudder on December 06, 2006, 10:22:57 PM
We should gather a list of people MIA...
They arent really MIA though, they left the website back when a bunch of drama started.