;D ;D ;D
Gates open Friday December 15th 9:00am and Never close till Sunday at 5:00pm
for FAMILY EVENT!! Adults $30.00 and Children $5.00 for weekend passes. One day
only on Sundays Adults $15.00 and Children 12 and younger $5.00. Mud bogging, trail ride, camping and now WARM SHOWERS!!!
"ADULT EVENT" gates open Friday December 29th and NEVER CLOSE til Monday Jan. 1st. This is a 4 day event for New Years and we will have Live entertainment both Saturday and Sunday nights. Return of the REDNECK Games for cash and prizes!!! Body painters and alot of fun for everyone!! All four days only $40.00!!
You must be at least 18 years of age with a Valid Photo ID to attend!!!
Thanks,
Mark and Patti
Warm showers...
You guys really do love us :)
Adult event coming up at the end of this month.
Sorry I missed this one. Is there something similar that is planned? I would love an adult camping/riding weekend.
Don and Kim
Quote from: mongo650 on January 04, 2007, 11:15:34 PM
Sorry I missed this one. Is there something similar that is planned? I would love an adult camping/riding weekend.
Don and Kim
The next adult event will be the first weekend in March. The theme is Mardi Gras. Here is their website.
http://www.l-cross.com/