Spoke w/ Sand Mountain crew today and was told that they will have an open practice on Dec. 31 for both MX and TT tracks. $20 all day practice!
Supposedly, both track will be ready! :dunno.gif
We will see! Ill keep everyone posted! ;D
jt
:o :)
We will have to be there! That is great news 8)
Solid brother ! :ThumbsUp.gif Are they going to reopen for good ?
That's some great news JT... Like you said though, we'll see :-\
that is awsome! i would have been there for sure if my motor wasnt blown to the moon! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
YES I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY IF THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on December 06, 2006, 01:50:38 PM
that is awsome! i would have been there for sure if my motor wasnt blown to the moon! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
haha i know how it feels. i have 3 motors all transmissions gone.lol every week it feels like im taking out an engine and spliting the cases. :'(
wow this awesome. Bike should finally be back by the 31st! Count me in!
On a Sunday huh? Looks like the wife is going to be having Sunday Brunch without me beacuse I will be at Sandmountain!
thanks for letting us know, theres no way i wont be there. cant wait!
This is awsome!!!! I'm defintaly going to be there!!!!! Looks like I'm gonna wait a couple more weeks till I rebuild my engine
i'll be there for sure since i will be home for christmas.
IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAAYAYYAA there is no way i wont be there!!!!! im so excited, i hope this is true! ;D ;D ;D
where is sandmountain?? do they have a web page.
I called to confirm! I was told that the tracks will be ready!
Heres what I was told-
8:30 Gate
9:00 Practice
All day open Practice.
The TT track, the MX track, and the Mini MX track are suppose to be ready.
My only concern with an open practice is the kids. Us "grown ups" can take care of ourselves, but the kids need their OWN track time!
Im sure that as a group, we can all sort this out!!
So, I say, lets put it together boys. See how many we can get out there! I wanna show you MX boys some TT skills!
jt
so whos going to start the group ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on my way right now :drive.gif ... definitely won't miss this!
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
JT looks like it is time to have sum fun on the TT track once again.
Its been WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY toooooooo long.
Any mention on whether or not they still have the sand drag strip? Just curious because that thing was fun!
Most likely ;)
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Well now I might just have to put Brandon and Lyndon is that race.
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
1 race,10 laps @ $20 a head 8)if your scared .......say your scared :D
Quote from: TBR on December 07, 2006, 05:38:45 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Well now I might just have to put Brandon and Lyndon is that race.
I hope so. Ill need some company! It will get real lonely runnin up front by myself! :D
Who knows maybee i will give the TT world a try :o
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 11:19:45 PM
Quote from: TBR on December 07, 2006, 05:38:45 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
Well now I might just have to put Brandon and Lyndon is that race.
I hope so. Ill need some company! It will get real lonely runnin up front by myself! :D
easy there JT, your not runnin with the peewee class :R
flattrack tires on the tt track?
If I look back at the Open Expert point standings for last year I see Brandon 1st, JT 2nd, Lyndon 3rd, and Marshall 4th. It would seem to me that is some pretty fast company there. A word to the wise is "keep your money in your pocket girls".
Most people will be running knobbies.
That sounds like it will be a good race. I am in for that one. I guess I will get back in the garage and change out that muffler bearing so I can run with the BIG DAWGS.. TBR man dont forget me I was hanging in there with the open class. I just had to stay behind them for a while so I could learn a thing or two.
Oh I almost forgot someone needs to get ahold of Joe( STOCK yellow YFZ) He is way overdue for the old TT azz whoopin. LOL
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 07, 2006, 11:22:52 PM
Who knows maybee i will give the TT world a try :o
Are you sure? You dont wanna blow a motor you know~LOL
Quote from: Alba450 on December 08, 2006, 01:26:23 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 07, 2006, 11:22:52 PM
Who knows maybee i will give the TT world a try :o
Are you sure? You dont wanna blow a motor you know~LOL
nothing new :-\
Quote from: 01ZX12R on December 08, 2006, 01:24:03 AM
That sounds like it will be a good race. I am in for that one. I guess I will get back in the garage and change out that muffler bearing so I can run with the BIG DAWGS.. TBR man dont forget me I was hanging in there with the open class. I just had to stay behind them for a while so I could learn a thing or two.
Oh I almost forgot someone needs to get ahold of Joe( STOCK yellow YFZ) He is way overdue for the old TT azz whoopin. LOL
I didn't forget about you Wayne although I still think you should be out there on the mx tracks with us. I know you will be right in the mix.
I will be glad to see everyone out there for sure.
I agree Joe and that stocker should come out.
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 10:58:16 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
1 race,10 laps @ $20 a head 8)
if your scared .......say your scared :D
I know of couple of numbers that ain't scared. 78 and 86, you remember what their rear number plate looks like right.
Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 01:54:40 AM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 10:58:16 PM
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 07, 2006, 05:35:42 PM
Quote from: Dreth on December 07, 2006, 01:51:01 AM
im in too! JT needs a goood ooold fashioned TT whoopin ;) :D
Im ready for my lesson professor! Maybe we can all have our own money race!! ::) :P
seeing as i only plan on looking ahead of me once the gate drops ill start memorizing them now so i can come over after the race and tell them it was a good try :drive.gif :dunno.gif :R
1 race,10 laps @ $20 a head 8)
if your scared .......say your scared :D
I know of couple of numbers that ain't scared. 78 and 86, you remember what their rear number plate looks like right.
Looks like Ive been replaced as the actual "smack talker" of Sand Mountain! Seems everyone is feeling froggy lately. Maybe we can get some of those Thunderbowl boys out there to give it a try!! The TT track is surrounded by a huge flat track! Wouldnt hurt to see if you guys could hang w/ the rest of us! ;D
TBR- I dont think that these boys have the balls to ride next to Me, Brandon, and Wayne! Gets a little hairy at times!! 8)
Dont worry Jt some of us will be there! i dont really consider it a TT track though......
More of a Peewee Mx track
I dont think Theres goin to be a Problem hanging with you guys :o
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I HALF LAPPED AFEW PEOPLE THE LAST TIME WE RACED .REMEMBER (TBR) BRANDON IT WASNT FAIR.
I will say this.
You all have done the easy part. You have TALKED about it.
When Dec 31 comes we will see who shows and who blows.
We can even have another race: 10 laps TT + 10 laps MX
I know at least one that would love that race.
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol
Ive made the transition and Im slowly coming along!! Give a little bit and Ill even be able to hang with Jake and Lyndon on an MX track for 3/4 of a lap!!! ;D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol
I would love to see Matt, Chris, you, and Lyndon do that race. That would be a race to watch. Start with 5 TT then 5 MX then 5 TT and finish with 5 MX all continuous. That would build your stamina.
Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 09:20:15 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol
I would love to see Matt, Chris, you, and Lyndon do that race. That would be a race to watch. Start with 5 TT then 5 MX then 5 TT and finish with 5 MX all continuous. That would build your stamina.
Better replace them energizer batteries.
Man there's alot of smack talk goin' on in here. I think one of those FT boys has the upper hand... it's been almost a year since some of us did this type of riding :-\ . I'll be like a rookie all over again.
I know Rob, I should be careful what I say because there is always someone that takes it the wrong way.
I'm sure the "real" TT guys will make a good showing.
I'd sure like to give it a go, don't know for sure if I'll have a bike to ride then. But if so It looks like fun, I think I'd do pretty well in the right class.
Cool! Looks like Sandmountain is a real fun place to ride at. 8) Ill see if i can go. ;D
Quote from: TBR on December 08, 2006, 09:20:15 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on December 08, 2006, 09:09:00 PM
im up for it ;D lets do it!!!!!!! But i know lots of them TT guys wont step foot on the MX track.lol
I would love to see Matt, Chris, you, and Lyndon do that race. That would be a race to watch. Start with 5 TT then 5 MX then 5 TT and finish with 5 MX all continuous. That would build your stamina.
im in if sandmountain will let us ;)
start on the mx track so you can have up to 20 riders on the line 8)
Ill be there and hopefully i wont crash this time. :P :P
I'll be there, and I'm in for any race! Bring it on :Fp :box.gif
Hey u guys better not forget that there is goin to be a pretty fast chick out there with her newly built 250 and 300! :Fp ;) lol jason n marshall todd u best watch out....haha just kiddin :P
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on December 06, 2006, 09:55:16 PM
where is sandmountain?? do they have a web page.
How bout sharin some info guys
Location ????
Quote from: ScooterB on December 11, 2006, 06:31:32 PM
Quote from: MX Raptor7R on December 06, 2006, 09:55:16 PM
where is sandmountain?? do they have a web page.
How bout sharin some info guys
Location ????
Located in Ft. Meade right off of highway 17. http://www.sandmountainspeedway.com/directions.htm#Map
blackcloud999 will be there with the new "07" lt-r450 sorry wayne and rob it took so long but i'm back had to fight with the wife two get it. Might have to move in with one of you guys. Pick it up on Dec 18 can't wait to feel and rub on it. Football season is over and I'm ready two ride. :)
Quote from: blackcloud999 on December 12, 2006, 04:35:27 AM
blackcloud999 will be there with the new "07" lt-r450 sorry wayne and rob it took so long but i'm back had to fight with the wife two get it. Might have to move in with one of you guys. Pick it up on Dec 18 can't wait to feel and rub on it. Football season is over and I'm ready two ride. :)
GREAT DEAL RON! I thought that you were out of the game. A Zuk though (lol). Just kiddin' man, it's a very good bike. You won't have to do much as far as setup, just get on it and ride ;) .
REMEMBER THIS , POLONDA DIRT TASTE BAD REAL BAD HURTS TOO
hey polanda man wat class u goin to practice in? womens doesn't count for u remember that!! haha u wait til ron jeremy gets on the track...u goin to be tastin his dirt!! lol
We'll see how my hand is doing by then. i get my cast off in hmmm, 30 minutes! so hopefully i'll be in good shape to ride by the 31st. Dont know if racing would be the best idea though :-\ oh, and cause i'll get whooped haha.
RTR 380 SUCKS
Quote from: Lilbro_RTR#999 on December 14, 2006, 07:51:16 PM
RTR 380 SUCKS
Whats up with your gay ass screen name!? Libro??? What is that supposed to be? Your sign? Most all the guys on here are straight. You might want to hunt tube steak somewhere else!! BTW- You suck! :o :M :foot.gif
yea i cant wait i havent ben there but its only like 40 miles from my house and i heard it was great!
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 15, 2006, 12:45:27 AM
Quote from: Lilbro_RTR#999 on December 14, 2006, 07:51:16 PM
RTR 380 SUCKS
Whats up with your gay ass screen name!? Libro??? What is that supposed to be? Your sign? Most all the guys on here are straight. You might want to hunt tube steak somewhere else!! BTW- You suck! :o :M :foot.gif
woah wait a minute i totally agree with "Lilbro"!!! RTR 380 deffinately sucks but we're gonna keep that on the DL! :ThumbsDown.gif thats alright lilbro some of us know u aren't gay.....RTR 380 on the other hand...we're not sure which side of the bridge he's on!! haha i'll see u two n a couple weeks!
IM SECURE ENOUGH IN MY MANHOOD TO BE YOUR BROTHER.MOST PEOPLE ARENT , THATS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS .EVERYBODY KNOWS THE ONLY REASON YOU GO TO THE RACES IS TO (MEATGAZE).
The only reason you go is to look at my backside! Because thats all you see of me on the track! :D
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 15, 2006, 07:13:08 PM
The only reason you go is to look at my backside! Because thats all you see of me on the track! :D
JT, has rainbow stickers on his rear number plate! There so pretty!!! :hotty2.gif
ONLY BECAUSE YOUR LAYING FASE DOWN IN THE DIRT.WHICH HAS BECOME A PATTERN FOR YOU HERE LATELY.
oooohhh.....burn!! haha i thought i wrecked pretty good but i guess jason has been doin all the wrecking lately!!
Man I can't wait :-[
with all the testostrone at this event we can sell wood :D
Im thinking Im gonna have to drive down to sandmountain for the day and watch this.
I will be there for sure !!!! ;D ;D ;D Been waiting all year for this !
Quote from: Lilbro_RTR#999 on December 16, 2006, 02:16:27 PM
ONLY BECAUSE YOUR LAYING FASE DOWN IN THE DIRT.WHICH HAS BECOME A PATTERN FOR YOU HERE LATELY.
Dude! Its face! not fase! Dumb azzzzz!
We'll see who the dumb azz is when some gets beat by a girl out on the track!! ;) :'(
1 more week guys!!!!!!
do i hear a 50 laps or are ya skeerd
Quote from: Dreth on December 24, 2006, 11:03:34 PM
do i hear a 50 laps or are ya skeerd
On the peewee track? :-X
Quote from: trx#9 on December 26, 2006, 01:40:26 AM
Quote from: Dreth on December 24, 2006, 11:03:34 PM
do i hear a 50 laps or are ya skeerd
On the peewee track? :-X
Wow! That one even hurt me! By the way, Eric, thanks for letting me borrow the rainbow stickered number plate for the last race to put on the bike my brother was riding! Seeing how you guys are both #9 and everything. He was wondering if he could hold your hand while riding this w/e! 8)
DRETH, JASON WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD BRING THE SILVER BULLET???????? HE IS SUCH A HOMO.
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 26, 2006, 04:18:29 AM
Wow! That one even hurt me! By the way, Eric, thanks for letting me borrow the rainbow stickered number plate for the last race to put on the bike my brother was riding! Seeing how you guys are both #9 and everything. He was wondering if he could hold your hand while riding this w/e! 8)
:R
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on December 26, 2006, 04:18:29 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on December 26, 2006, 01:40:26 AM
Quote from: Dreth on December 24, 2006, 11:03:34 PM
do i hear a 50 laps or are ya skeerd
On the peewee track? :-X
Wow! That one even hurt me! By the way, Eric, thanks for letting me borrow the rainbow stickered number plate for the last race to put on the bike my brother was riding! Seeing how you guys are both #9 and everything. He was wondering if he could hold your hand while riding this w/e! 8)
No problem Jt. There for sale at the fuzzy pickle you can get one of your own now, they have those pink and blue handle bar tassels you been asking for too. Remember that #9 on my bike isn't for identification ;). Anyways I probably won't be there this weekend due to my vacation from riding isn't up yet!
Has anybody heard whether or not they are still going to be open on the 31st? Thanks
Probably, but you never know! :o
Camping there Sat night and riding Sunday! They said they were definately going to be ready!
looks like im headed to bartow on saturday with a few other riders for some practice and camping over night and headed to sandmountain in the morning ;)
just checked the weather and as of now its a 10% sat. and 30% sunday so id say were good to go 8)