Some people have discussed this on another thread I posted about 5A and I'd like to see who is interested. How does the 6th of Jan sound to every one? That's the first saturday of Jan.
im not sure how to get there but count me in,, 5a is suposed to be in my back yard,, but i dont go because i hear its trouble,, maybe a clean up will help.
I suppose since i ride out there that i could manage to get off my butt and try to help clean it up, but, i have other plans that day, daughter has a cheerleading competition.
Perhaps directions to 5a would be helpful.
Exit 231 off I-95. It's about 100 yards off the interstate, there's a large parking lot right there. You can't miss it.
Me and my kids are in. ;D
you can count me in...Let me know a time and I will be there
oh an PS, everyone had better be wearing their helmets, either that or don't bother taking pictures to post here of what responsible and respectful ATV riders do with their spare time.
I'm planning on leaving Jacksonville around 7 so that will put me down there around 930ish. Good point about the helmets. I'd like to take some pics so that I can post them on here and show others the we can do good. Sorry about the short notice on this though.
me and the family are in should fun.
I can't make the 6th, I have to work on that day. I'll be there on Dec. 30th if anyone wants to meet up!
you should til after hunting season Muddy water atv association did a clean up out a few years ago and it was good for about 1 months then back to the mess we hualed out 2 large dumpsters full. so I hope yall have a roll off dumpster or 2
TQG is right. Gun season is open until 1-21. Might be smart to wait until it's over.
thats a good idea. i'll come up with another date. or if some one else has one in mind we'll go with that too.
Quote from: 06LimitedPred on December 06, 2006, 06:58:29 PM
oh an PS, everyone had better be wearing their helmets, either that or don't bother taking pictures to post here of what responsible and respectful ATV riders do with their spare time.
Just because someone doesnt wear their helmet does not mean they are neither responsible nor respectful. I have done several clean up rides and am always respectful of those around me, and I rarely wear my helmet. I understand for posting pics on this site but dont act like because someone doesnt wear a helmet that they are a bad person. Let me know the new date and I will do my best to be there.
me and about 6 of my buddys will be there.. as far as waiting til after gun season has anyone ran into anyone hunting out there? i thought they only hunt in the back... does anyone know if there will be a dumpster?
and need to speak to sum property owners they might also help with the dump fees for a dumpster
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 02, 2007, 07:50:21 PM
Quote from: 06LimitedPred on December 06, 2006, 06:58:29 PM
oh an PS, everyone had better be wearing their helmets, either that or don't bother taking pictures to post here of what responsible and respectful ATV riders do with their spare time.
Just because someone doesnt wear their helmet does not mean they are neither responsible nor respectful. I have done several clean up rides and am always respectful of those around me, and I rarely wear my helmet. I understand for posting pics on this site but dont act like because someone doesnt wear a helmet that they are a bad person. Let me know the new date and I will do my best to be there.
I completely agree with you lol I was making a point...