Who all is going to make this meeting???
We will be discussing a long list of things involved with the track such as;
Elect officers, needs and best interest of the track, race fees, classes, class rules, age limits/cc limits for classes, Things that still need to be done at the track etc. etc.
The meeting will be held on 12/9/06, thats this saturday @ 6:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held @ Hooters in Brandon, just west of I-75 , on hwy 60.
Post if your gonna make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am going for sure. i know terry,weslee,matt?,chris,bobby are going for sure.
hopefully me. I've got that stomach virus going around right now and it sucks real bad >:(
i will be there :o so you all can see who is going to be spankntatazz :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif :ouch.gif :Fp
Quote from: tribal_shee on December 06, 2006, 03:02:17 AM
hopefully me. I've got that stomach virus going around right now and it sucks real bad >:(
YUCK !!!!!, Hope you get feeling better man !! Hope to see ya there as well.
I will be there, I would go just to see who the " Newbee" is !!!!!!!!!
So it looks like there is gonna be about 9 peaple so far?????
I personally dont want to any :'( :'( after the fact about how things have set. If nobody shows up, thats not gonna be good
Hey, I'l be riding back home from the super secret most awesome riding place ever spot with Chillin and his brother about that time. It doesn't take much to make them stop at Hooters!
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 06, 2006, 05:22:00 PM
Hey, I'l be riding back home from the super secret most awesome riding place ever spot with Chillin and his brother about that time. It doesn't take much to make them stop at Hooters!
;) :T :drink.gif
COME ON DOWN THE T AND A IS RIGHT!
I am going to be like most keyboard racers and stay home. no actually have prior engagements so I Don and Troy can represent me well. You boys smack some of the scrumteous a$$ for me....
don't lie smoke as soon as mama heard it was at hooters she said, I guess your not going :o The boss has spoken :D
Quote from: tribal_shee on December 07, 2006, 02:05:31 AM
don't lie smoke as soon as mama heard it was at hooters she said, I guess your not going :o The boss has spoken :D
damn it lupo you beat me to it.
the funny thing is you all no it true mama said no!!!!!!!!! :'(
I go where I want when I want....
If she lets me.
Bull$hit, she doesn't even know, but we have christmas party friday night and saturday night.
Blah, Blah, Blah, Oh PLEASE PLEASE, baby Can I go with the boys????,
Their wifes
are letting them go!!!!
yes dear you can keep them in your purse. :o
Quote from: 535banshee on December 07, 2006, 08:46:51 PM
yes dear you can keep them in your purse. :o
haha, I don't mind as long as she keeps them polished....
don, you don't qualify to discuss this topic, because you have a different kind of relationship. you run your relationship.
so do i when the wife lets me ;D
Isnt that how its supposed to be ????????
You have to just TELL her what your doing, and when !!!!!!! ;D
Quote from: dynodon on December 07, 2006, 09:01:24 PM
Isnt that how its supposed to be ????????
You have to just TELL her what your doing, and when !!!!!!! ;D
you wanna wife swap for a week and give it your best shot?
Now you dont want me to BREAK your new toy for ya do you ????????
I can assure you , she would come back a whole different woman !!! ;)
O.K., back on track here.
How many, and who is going to show up tomarrow???? We need a head count for the tables!!!!!!
ill be there 8)
There will be 3 in my group. We are stopping on the way home from riding.
i will make too :D
me terry,chris,weslee,bobby and matt will be there.
I know Rob ( Brooksville, Banshee pro) said he was gonna make it as well, So that will be 13 peaple so far?????
terry son might go and maybe chris's boy also
Hey, Felix, I dont think that they should be able to vote though, at least on the age things
I should be there 8)
what was the outcome?
The meeting went well, We discussed alot of things that needed to be brought up, with NO arguements !!!!!
Jeff is pres, Chris is v.p., Jeffs wife is treasurer, and I am the sexatary ( seeing how I was the only one to bring paper and take notes !!)
Jason-Smokie is the announcer ( we also have a back up if he cannot get a hall pass)
There is a TON of stuff, But I feel like a big pile of CRAP today, so I will have to list it all later.. But we are basically gonna use the same general rules and classes as Ga. ( with some small alterations)
maybe we will post some more info after you feel better don.
Sexatary? Fraudian slip, if I ever heard one!
I don't want to know about the meeting i wanna know about the T&A
Quote from: dnigels on December 11, 2006, 02:23:35 AM
Sexatary? Fraudian slip, if I ever heard one!
Often the result of having meetings at Hooters! :P
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 11, 2006, 02:55:47 AM
I don't want to know about the meeting i wanna know about the T&A
You know that there was PLENTY of that there !!!!, But if you could have gotten a hall pass , you could have seen it for yourself ;D
Quote from: spankntatazz on December 09, 2006, 02:44:36 AM
i will make too :D
I died laughing when i went back and saw this. They might have spell check now but you still have to put in all the words!!!!!! HEHEHEHAHAAHAHA :D :D
On the way home, Troy and I stopped at Mikes house to see his new
waterfall/ pond, All I can say is OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is BAD AZZ !!!!! hopefully he can get some pics up to share, That is very , very Nice!!!!!!
Quote from: tribal_shee on December 11, 2006, 02:33:14 PM
Quote from: spankntatazz on December 09, 2006, 02:44:36 AM
i will make too :D
I died laughing when i went back and saw this. They might have spell check now but you still have to put in all the words!!!!!! HEHEHEHAHAAHAHA :D :D
I didn't want to say anything, but I was thinking the same thing. Cut would of never been able to pull that off for long.
thanks Don, I appreciate that, 8) lots of hard work but I think It'll be worth it in the end! Property taxes will probably triple ??? ??? oh well always wanted to do it. wait till the rest is done, then it really will be bad ass.
smoke, I couldn't help it once I found out who it was and happened to look at that post I couldn't resist. I couldn't stop laughing. sorry cut :-*