Tired of overheating ??? I relocated my radiator to the front rack
Also I got a early x-mas present from my future wife
[attachment deleted by admin]
side view
[attachment deleted by admin]
29.5
[attachment deleted by admin]
before pic with 28's
[attachment deleted by admin]
after pic with 29.5 tryin something different 10 wide all the way around
[attachment deleted by admin]
1 more
[attachment deleted by admin]
Very nice :ThumbsUp.gif Definetly better when you get the rad up on the rack, i did it on my V2 and it never got near as hot as it did underneath and it was a pain to clean out.
Sweet Grizz! :Y
Very Nice!
looks good
The 29.5's will ride better then the 28's, not to mention eat the mud a bit better. :D
Bill
Hope so can't wait to try them out at river ranch for New Years
sweet grizz,also cool to see another atv'er in my area.
Yeah man were all endangered here in Naples
Quote from: ONEslowEXer on December 06, 2006, 06:54:55 PM
Yeah man were all endangerd her in Naples
LOL,isn't that the truth
that mite be a little compition for bugmanjr's bike
looks great
Quote from: Weekend_Warrior on December 07, 2006, 05:42:49 PM
that mite be a little compition for bugmanjr's bike
looks great
That thing is a beast I don't think much could follow him ???
That thing is MEAN looking!
nice!!!! I wish I had enough money to do that to my big bear :'(