ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Fox17 on December 04, 2006, 08:07:24 PM

Title: Christmas
Post by: Fox17 on December 04, 2006, 08:07:24 PM
what is on you guys and gals wish lists (this is not for me to buy you somethin, just cause im boared and am curious). i want a .308.
Title: Re: Christmas
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on December 04, 2006, 08:12:51 PM
I don't get to many Christmas presents, because I buy everything I want all year long. Christmas to me is all about giving. I go crazy buying things for my wife.
Title: Re: Christmas
Post by: Fox17 on December 04, 2006, 08:18:44 PM
yea, the only thing i can think of i would want is a new gun cause i buy everything i want when i get paid. im actually gonna buy a lot of people presents this year.
Title: Re: Christmas
Post by: bluesman on December 04, 2006, 08:43:21 PM
1918 B.A.R  !!!
Title: Re: Christmas
Post by: yunt2ride on December 04, 2006, 09:21:31 PM
All I ask for only cost $1






















Its the winning lottery ticket
Title: Re: Christmas
Post by: dnigels on December 05, 2006, 03:35:52 AM
Just took up bowling.  I want a Scorchin Inferno bowling ball.
Title: Re: Christmas
Post by: twitch on December 05, 2006, 04:27:58 AM
new gun, new tires, and an HMF exaust