ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Hoosier Daddy on December 04, 2006, 03:50:02 PM

Title: Final points are up!
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on December 04, 2006, 03:50:02 PM
The final points are up, I zeroed out everyone LOWEST scores (unless you already had a zero)

Chris
Title: Re: Final points are up!
Post by: Skully on December 04, 2006, 07:52:36 PM
So what you are saying is.... I'm still tied for 7th? ;D
Title: Re: Final points are up!
Post by: Scott270r on December 04, 2006, 08:29:29 PM
Hey Jim,

Derek had lots of good things to say about the Hybrid. I wish I could have ridden it this past weekend, but the trip to philadelphia was awesome. I can't wait to get to ride the beast, should be awesome.
Title: Re: Final points are up!
Post by: derek330 on December 05, 2006, 03:39:03 PM
Quote from: Skully on December 04, 2006, 07:52:36 PM
So what you are saying is.... I'm still tied for 7th? ;D

yea man.... we are tied for last!! LOL :-* 
Title: Re: Final points are up!
Post by: Quad32x on December 05, 2006, 04:59:22 PM
13th !!  Im tied for 13th !   Wooooooo Hooooooooooo !!! :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :W :Y