This can't be true? Anyone try one yet? How "warm" is it? Sounds like a good idea if it is hot enough! Come on Patty esplane it to us.
Warm showers... i have yet to find a warm shower out there... We r there to ride and get muddy not to take warm showers..... that takes the fun out of it....... ;)
You see I heard what they did was make a new two story mens latrine area with the warm showers on the first floor.
Quote from: wilburzbro on December 04, 2006, 07:39:23 PM
You see I heard what they did was make a new two story mens latrine area with the warm showers on the first floor.
LMFAO :R
Quote from: wilburzbro on December 04, 2006, 07:39:23 PM
You see I heard what they did was make a new two story mens latrine area with the warm showers on the first floor.
MMMMM, Golden showers!
Yea depending on how hot it is that day ???
Just don't ask for soap!
I wouldn't bend over for the soap there either. >:D