What do ya think? (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/mistamac9/PICT0187-1.jpg)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/mistamac9/PICT0189.jpg)
nice bike!!! ;)
It looks to clean. j/k nice ride.
cool congrats
is that a GS500 in the back?
A gs 500? Come on man! ;) It's an 06 gsxr 750. (http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/mistamac9/P7080002.jpg)
(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/mistamac9/PICT0192.jpg)
Quote from: z400stunter on December 03, 2006, 06:14:56 PM
What do ya think?
I think I hate you with all those toys. Nice new bike, I have been wanting one. May just jump into one after the holidays.
Sweet bikes...sorry for calling it a GS500...you know I didnt know they made them and seen one riding and was like wtf kinda bike is that...it looks like a GSXR but thiner...
Haha, i was just kidding with ya. Gs 500's are cool bikes. I sold one about a week ago.
Sweet. Im debating on a Z400 or LTR450 for a quad, hows the LTR run?
Runs pretty strong. I miss reverse though. You should buy my ltz from me! ;)
Quote from: z400stunter on December 30, 2006, 09:17:54 AM
Runs pretty strong. I miss reverse though. You should buy my ltz from me! ;)
haha no thanks. I want to buy brand new, right off the showroom floor. Were newer to quads so im hoping a quad smells as good as a new car :D
I have some land to show you at low tide.
I think it'd be aweful nice of you to let me keep that Z running while you're having fun on your new toy. I'm also thinking you have some sweet dam toys!