The trails are ATV FLORIDA approved
What good looking chaps! ;D
Getting ready for our pre ride
The Grizz
Asphalt dragon
Rocio
The Grizz
The gang eating out
The Grizz and Asphalt Dragon posting the first Rodman ride pictures.
I like the first pic...Moe Larry and Curly
I wish I was there :'(
Asphalt dragonette
.
Hey mike U need your sleep if you want to keep up with the grizz
BTW you are so jealous
gotta have the essentials on this ride!
Get it right Budman Lol!!!! ;D
Sk8rdude
now that the way to travel with cooler in bike
LOOK OUT, IM ON MY WAY :o ;D
Cant wait till tomorrow, Already got the quads loaded up and are ready to go in the morning
Our group at the Fork knife
Our great server Jessica the best of all the westThank you Jessica
our thursday ride
Our newest Atvflorida member
Getting for our ride
Fixfam son
(http://www.atvflorida.com/yabbimages/smilies/Clap.gif) Good job grizz, you better get some good pics for me at the ride today. Oh and guys a t 8:30 im going out into the garage and gonna sit on the frame and act like im there :-/ :-* have fun yall and godbless
PS: Whens the next one? lol ;D no but really when is it?
LMK I just got back and sorry you missed this ride over 100 riders on the 88 store ride Im sure pics are comming they were filming the whole way.
ride
Trail riding
Blondy jen and no longer Kodiak girl
Remember the gas lines back in the 70's
;D
More Grizz More Pics !
im guessing the last few pics are from the 88 store.
looks like a blast :D
The girls found their man
They ran out of 93 octane
Mitch can U hear me now?
we got a little bit of rain
World famous 88 Street pub
getting parked
this guy was accused of being our group leader by the authorities. they came to me asking "where is our group leader" i told them we didnt have one. they said "yes you do, his name is grizz"
Jef taking a picture of me
hey grizz!
grizz, i just noticed i forgot my hat. im getting a little thin on top
Air shot
More air shot
the group was too big to get them all in 1 shot
Ok we did not get air born
lining up
more group a little closer. asphalt dragon will have the good shots
Mike and Mr Johnson (Dep foresty)
the asphalt dragon
a shot of the kids getting ready. i thing their ready to ride
People that rode with us from Ontario Canada
mitch, mrs grizz girlyblazer and hubby. big props on the tee shirts, they came out great.
A small injury
at this point my group and grizzs group met up here. im not sure how because neither one of us had taken this trail before.
hey guys, is that the grizz back there?
88 street pub
more group
heres one from the parking area when we were all wondering " Who called the law"
Rodman parking
more
here are a few from the pit 8)
more :o
at the 88 store
more ;D
8)
;D
;D
8)
this is not really up sid down. she was standing behind me so i took her pic while i was sitting down
Very well organize parking area
no longer kodiak girl
;D
It was impressive to watch this kid Ride :o
at 88 store
;D
;D
;D parking area
;D some drag racing
;D
they let anyone in this place
8)
;D
save some for me
did anyone get a count as to the amount of people that actually showed up at Rodman IV ???
Jeff counted 105 at a break at camp 2
That was in one group Jerry
at this point mine and grizzs group caught up to another group. when we did a head count a little later, we counted 105 or 106
:o Thats alot of people for a group.
man it looks like you guys had a good time...sorry I did not make it..keep the pics coming..
:o Keep the pics rolling baby! Im lovin this! Well i guess theres a reason i wasnt there. I would have gone on the trail ride and then needed 93 so i would been up the creek without a paddle. :o
heading back
hey mo
i think this is the toy docs daughter. sorry i didnt get your name.
rick is manager for world electric in jacksonville
thanks for the salami sandwich mrs grizz
for the next ride let all donate $1.00 each to the 88 store for another one of these. they couldnt cost that much.
some photographers at the pit
our waitress at the 88 store
hey jen
we went on a different trail this time due to all the real nice law enforcement people we met. not that the proposed route was illegal but we wanted to minimize the paved road crossings with this many riders we took the middle trail south
when i got back from the trail ride i met up with some friends from nassau county aron, jimmy mumford and 2 others. we rode to the st. johns river and got back around 6:45.
everyone was gone, so i guess it was...........
BOOOOOOOO need more pics! ;D hhaa just playing guys, ok grizz stop riding and post more!
QuoteBOOOOOOOO need more pics! ;D hhaa just playing guys, ok grizz stop riding and post more!
HAHA you just want more pics of TOY's girls....get a room!
QuoteHAHA you just want more pics of TOY's girls....get a room!
Paul quit trippin i dont know where you got that idea. :O I think you saw one of his girls and want some of the other ::)
MAN, there was tons of people. i wish i woulda went. maybe next time, good pics guys!!!!! .... hey y is it "no longer kodiak girl?" .... just curious did she get kicked off the site or something?
QuoteMike and Mr Johnson (Dep foresty)
thats Campbell, he gave us the tickets on Rodman I !
great pics guys. thanks for all the work you have put into it so far and more to come.
thank you ASPHALTDRAGON for my video footage at the pit, it was appreciated ;) and i want a copy of the video when your done 8)
keep them comming guys :D
looks like you guys had a great time again!!! last time i had no excuse but this one i had to sit out on. snowboarding injury in pennsylvania over christmas vacation. tore the tendon holding my chest muscle to my chest. might need surgery. i'll find out tuesday. you would think after the broken leg on the jetski last year........ blah. da mtg man knows all about it. here is a pic of my arm less then a day after it happened. enjoy john
Quotelooks like you guys had a great time again!!! last time i had no excuse but this one i had to sit out on. snowboarding injury in pennsylvania over christmas vacation. tore the tendon holding my chest muscle to my chest. might need surgery. i'll find out tuesday. you would think after the broken leg on the jetski last year........ blah. da mtg man knows all about it. here is a pic of my arm less then a day after it happened. enjoy john
:o Wow your strong john! ;D Bahaha just kidding man! Talk about swollenness (made that one up) Jees how did it happen? I hope it wasnt a tree that jumped out in front of you, but maybe since it was in PA it was a snowman?! ;D ::) Get well soon man!
people in front of me fell off the chair lift so i went around them. stopped to see if my sister in law was ok. slipped on ice. sounded like ripping raw meat with your hands. it was my 9th run but man i was pi..ed. nothing exciting like i was doin a tail grab on the half pipe. no just a patch of friggin ice got me.
Quotelooks like you guys had a great time again!!! last time i had no excuse but this one i had to sit out on. snowboarding injury in pennsylvania over christmas vacation. tore the tendon holding my chest muscle to my chest. might need surgery. i'll find out tuesday. you would think after the broken leg on the jetski last year........ blah. da mtg man knows all about it. here is a pic of my arm less then a day after it happened. enjoy john
thats going to hurt in the morning...
heres some pics me and skyhigh took
;D no footer
Hollywood "big Pimpin"
;D me again
Nice Air...did you guys take ash's 300ex?
;D
no we didnt take it,its still in a billion pieces
;D
;D
;D
;D
ID@_man Get some Air!, Thanks again id@ for a place to crash
;D 1Fast250R
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
made all that shovel work worth while ;D
;D
will post more lata
Sweet pics...looks like every one had a good time :D
more pics
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:) the ramp builders (thanks) for the great pictures
:)
:) who said the moose cant fly
:) the best air this weekend (where dreth ?)
:)
:)
Quote:) the best air this weekend
haha dont tell them bout how close my landing was to not beaing a landing =) lol this weekend was fun hope to see you all out there agains oon
:) Mike the housewife cleaning, boy that trailer was clean. I wander if he does windows?
Quotehaha dont tell them bout how close my landing was to not beaing a landing =) lol this weekend was fun hope to see you all out there agains oon
i could tell you were a little front heavy on that one........can you say REEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV panic rev baby ;D
THAT WAS SOME MASSIVE AIR THOUGH ;D
yea i thought for sure i was gonna not land it but the suspension took the blow and i was all good ..
awsome pics guys
Great Pics guys, I notice alot of sport bikes out there. Is there any MUD ? I want to see some mud pics, who has'em ?
only after the rain
My dad ( da_mtg_man) and I had a great time this weekend. Here's a few pics that we took.
on the trail.
1 fast 250R (litterally) ;D
Gottahemi
The best atv mechanic in the world finally gets to take a break and enjoy some riding.
Here's me. Peanut the thug nasty
What goes up
must come down
Brian (Moose's son) in the pit.
resting
Now thats just plain worn out
L-R
Mama Griz,Sk8tr dude,Grizz, Raceman and Ashphalt Dragon all singing the National Anthem
Don't you mean "murduring" the National Anthem?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
But you did WAY better than I could have, even after a few... ;D ;D ;D
Hey mike where did you all end up riding after you left Rodman???
Now ait that a pretty Baby she my little trooper. I think Ill call her Littletykes1. what you guys think ?
Looks like everyone got a lot of really good pics.
Got to said that we rode all day on saturday with peanut and hunter. those kids can ride! If you slow down for a minute to rest, they we past you a take the lead. both great kids!! ;)
I could'nt agree with you anymore Ricky. I know I nearly blew my engine trying to catch'em when they took that wrong turn. Great people. Gotta Ride,Gotta Ride.
Guys I cant tell you how much fun we had. The best part of this whole trip for us, was that our 4 year old rode is 50 quad for the first time in all of his 4 years. And he did soooo, well.
I spent more time watching him, and 1fast250r's boy on the little red 50, then I did riding.
Her are some of our pics.
;)
:)
this was probably the best one of the day. after he went down into that hole, he looked up at us and threw up both hands, and yelled, I DID AN ENDO!!! ;D
If all of you remember, this is the same little one that we posted pics back in febuary or march that was trying to do tricks on his bicycle already. GOD HELP US ALL, HE HAS A QUAD!!!!
Here were the best two riders of the day.
"Hey man, you wanna race!"
now he's really going to be hell on wheels mike. I don't think you can hang that one on the garage door opener like the other bike though... ;D
Quotethis was probably the best one of the day. after he went down into that hole, he looked up at us and threw up both hands, and yelled, I DID AN ENDO!!! ;D
If all of you remember, this is the same little one that we posted pics back in febuary or march that was trying to do tricks on his bicycle already. GOD HELP US ALL, HE HAS A QUAD!!!!
LMAO Mike i so see that happening! That is too funny man! Deffinately a cute kid!
;D Tell you how happy I was, this is the first time I have got to ride since my little accident before Thanksgiving.
Man did I miss flying.
;D Here's Mrs. Nightbreed, aka mom
;D 1Fast250RRRRRRRRRRR!
;D
Here is Big Pimpin aka "HOLLYWOOD"
Mike we need to set up a ride for the kids. I missed not bring my son on this ride. we can setup a ride for them in a safe place. what do you think ? (sand drags and jumps) dreth warm up his kid as we speak.
looks like the kids had fun at the pit
Thanks everyone for the awseome pictures. I missed riding with the gang this weekend, but my son had a great birthday party, he's 5. When is Rodman V? ;D I'm already thinking of it.
That sounds like a great idea. Let me get my oldest sons LT80 done, and we can set somthing up, Like a Rodman Kids Ride 1, lol
QuoteMike we need to set up a ride for the kids. I missed not bring my son on this ride. we can setup a ride for them in a safe place. what do you think ? (sand drags and jumps) dreth warm up his kid as we speak.
My son Raptor 50 is getting few more mods this week. Post the picture went I am done ;D ;D I will start thread and see who wants to go. Take care Mike and family
Did anyone get a pic of the little boy on the red kasea 90 jumping the same hill as all of these other pics. I forgot my camera and have none. You can email them to me or post here. Hes the one with the loud pipe.
Thanks his happy dad
Daniel
QuoteThat sounds like a great idea. Let me get my oldest sons LT80 done, and we can set somthing up, Like a Rodman Kids Ride 1, lol
We would definitely be up for a kids ride. Our 5 year old would probably love to be able to ride with a bunch of kids her own age.
IM IN FOR THE KIDS RIDE ;)
Quotethis was probably the best one of the day. after he went down into that hole, he looked up at us and threw up both hands, and yelled, I DID AN ENDO!!! ;D
If all of you remember, this is the same little one that we posted pics back in febuary or march that was trying to do tricks on his bicycle already. GOD HELP US ALL, HE HAS A QUAD!!!!
"« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2005, 8:53pm by Nightbreed » "
hehehe
she got ya again.
Id@
Hey is someone going to start a forum naming a place, time and date for a kids ride?
QuoteHey is someone going to start a forum naming a place, time and date for a kids ride?
yes, I will start the thread after I talk to Da Mtg Man to see what day will be the best time and plan it out good. I like to give out Trophies to the kids, little thing that goes along way for the little ones. I promise that when Big-D does something he does it right.
Okay if you need any help setting it up let me know, I will do all I can to help. Because I know our little girl will love it, being able to ride with a bunch of kids her own age.
Rodman Pit
Rodman pit 2
Rodman Pit 3
Rodman Pit
The Grizz at work
My group photo
Ranger Marla Spence and the Grizz
The Grizz leading the group
Our friday group to 88 stores
Here's what happens when your butt passes out playin domino's ;D
;D Dang Hollywood Wake Up
Just so every body knows....It's a Bud hat, not the"Budman"
LMAO, man, I thought my 4 year old wore himself out saturday. Then I wokeup sunday morning to those pics.
HOLLYWOOD, ran out of gas.
OK, Here's my pics...actually our 2nd stop
2nd stop
on the trail
another shot...while moving
wheeeeee
Ain't this great
I love this place
say cheese
It ain't easy to get this rig airborne
aaarrrrgggghhhh....let me try again!!!
uuunnmmppphhhh.... this baby's made for mud!!! I think I can...I think I can...
Taaa Daaaa !!! Mudbug is now officially "Airbug"
Last, but not Least...the nice deputy that did not ticket us. We did not leave 88 store on the road. Or the right of way. So we were legal! Hey!! No Bud in the budman's hand!! ( boy I should have sucked in that gut)
That is an imposter,, that could not be budman...
Or it would be the first shot without a cold one in his hand...
That cop looked like he didnt want to be at that call,, but had to do his job,,, Nice guy i thought,,, No power trip on his shoulders... told it like it is.....
Need more officers like that one around..
you can only see one hand... ;D there are not many of those. A collectors item
QuoteLMAO, man, I thought my 4 year old wore himself out saturday. Then I wokeup sunday morning to those pics.
HOLLYWOOD, ran out of gas.
LMAO All in good fun. I was slap wore out and after a few cold ones I was DUNN! lol
QuoteLMAO All in good fun. I was slap wore out and after a few cold ones I was DUNN! lol
We were all DUNN after a few cold ones, not to mention after that dinner you fixed up.. thanks for the steak and burgers! ;D
QuoteWe were all DUNN after a few cold ones, not to mention after that dinner you fixed up.. thanks for the steak and burgers! ;D
No problem, it was my pleasure. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Great pics from all. Really had alot of fun. First ride, cann't wait for the next one. Friends and Family, tolds us, we to take them on the next one. :o Met "the Grizz", Jeff, Budman, Couldn't of been the beer. On your 3rd beer, we stopped long enough to have one with you. The firts two stops where quik was afraid to pee (girl) in fear you would leave. Did not want to fall out of line! LOL ;D Met alot of great people. Glad to be a part of the ATV family. ::)
The pic sent to us from Superstar, is Jeff, the Grizz, Budman, and many others on our 3rd stop. If no pic then I give up on sending in pics. : :-[
test
The baby's first ATV ride
Someone really didn't want to come home.
All this riding can really wear you out
Is'nt he a handsome fellow
Yeap hes handsome.maybe he'll make it to Rodman V
Come try to take my daddy's ATV. I DARE YOU!!!
Nice pics Manny. We'll have to meet in person for the next ride. Nice Rin-Tin-Tin also. Should be a good deterrent for the ole burglars.
That dog looks fast what mods does he have ?
QuoteThat dog looks fast what mods does he have ?
looks like hes running nitrous
Is that a full blooded german sheper or is it mixed with something?
nice looking sheperd
OH Yes he is Fast he has obeidience and he is all most done with his protection work. Boy he's got a nice bite. He's imported for the chezch republic. His speed is very impressive
expecially when he's doing his bite work. This guy is like a light switch. I've taken him to my daughters elementary school and I can let him loose around the kids,he is happier than ever. I trust him around any child. Very good dog. I hope I can find him a girlfriend some day.He has an awesome play drive as long as he has his ball hes a happy camper.
JD i hope to meet you soon also. I hope we can get together in the next ride.I hope to set up RODMAN V soon i cant wait i wanna take nino to this one.
Cool . I'll be there . Oh , yeah hope Nino still has his wheely bars . I wonder why the Sheps & Wrotties from europe are so much darker .
I think it a working genetic thing thats what everyone that ive asked tell me. the sheppards from germany,and the chezh repb. are bred as working dogs. I really cant wait for the next ride. I hope I can really take himwith me. I can leave him anywhere and as long as he is with me hes happy. I really sad that hes got to stay over at my parents house b/c my D#$KHEAD landlord likes cats. The funny thing is that nino was raise with cats and all other types of farm animals as part of his training to limit his distraction, I can take him over to my daughters moms house and leave him there with the cat in the living room and ill come back only to find them sleeping togther. weird ait it.
hopefully you find him a girlfriend and ill buy a puppy...need a new dog.....
Not a problem KAWA it prob. wounldnt sell them im just need some help with the vet bills. And anyways I think that would be up to the girlfreind.
This is the trail Jjamesbar and the grizz group rode on Rodman IV in yellow
Hey guys, have you send some of this group pictures to "dirtwheels" or ATV Rider, it will be nice get everybody know about this site and the group of people that get together...
Who are these people? ;D
criminals....
don't approach the guy on the right...
if you happpen to come across him, immediately leave the area and call 911 at ONCE!
Quotedon't approach the guy on the right...
if you happpen to come across him, immediately leave the area and call 911 at ONCE!
You should be safe If you happen to carry A budweiser with you at all times [smiley=abduct2.gif]
Lol jk
hey budman i think that is the second picture i seen you witout a BUd in your hand.. ;D...
Don't let you rep go down the hill now... ;D
don't I look pissed? they made me put it away cuz of the fuzz.......... [smiley=drink.gif]