I need a weld repair on a 350X frame. I don't think it would take much. Get rid of the old bead & lay a new one? It is only one small crack. If you could help me out let me know where you are & how much you would want.
i live in ocala i can do it ill do it for free
Well I can't beat that price. :) When would you like to do it? What kind of beer should I bring you, or you want some thing else?
Thanks
Gabe
call me tomorrow and ill do it in the after noon i have kids soccer games one at 1030am and one at 130 pm 1 352 427 2604 my name is troy or every one on here calls me cut
Gabe , Troys a great guy. He will take care of ya but if you want to give him something make it a cheese burger. 2:L jk ! ;)
Cuts the man.
How about some double cheese burgers with bacon? mmmmmmmmm lol ;D
now you talking ummmmmm
Hey cut when is a good time to call you during the week? I usually have to drive through Ocala to get home every day.