Well i finally finshed one of her quads haha Now its time to finish the other soon!
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
heres a couple of mine in its current state,Time For Mo Powa >:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Last one
[attachment deleted by admin]
Damn Sky! Do you remember how to ride? Lookin good!
Scooter, you should post a pic of that beautiful piston that came out of your motor. That sure is purdy!
What exactly do you call something above and beyond G-13 classified? We need a title for the next round....
Ya know, I dont think I remember, lol... it's only been 2 yrs and 2 months, almost to the day, lol. Mentally I remember how to do it, but physically... well, that's another story... time to get back in shape!!! I cant wait! :) Thank you Scooter... Love you!
SHE"S BACK!!!!!
UH OH, you guys are in deep now !!!!! ;)
Ok. Now wheres that yellow one at ? ;)
What ever happened with the 300ex project? I see it in the back ground.
Congrats sky on getting back in the saddle again. ;)
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 02, 2006, 03:26:59 AM
Damn Sky! Do you remember how to ride? Lookin good!
Scooter, you should post a pic of that beautiful piston that came out of your motor. That sure is purdy!
What exactly do you call something above and beyond G-13 classified? We need a title for the next round....
What? That 06' already crapped a piston? :o What happened?
-Mark
NONONO! We tore it down just to see how everything looks. Scooters was the first build with that combination. The piston really is beautiful! No sarcasm there :)
Oh. lol. Gotcha. Sarcasim owns me. ;)
-Mark
Quote from: Old_School on December 06, 2006, 02:58:04 PM
Oh. lol. Gotcha. Sarcasim owns me. ;)
-Mark
I wouldnt be suprised if it did Mark. You know how those crapy 4-pokes are. ::) :R