ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Thrumud on December 02, 2006, 12:06:07 AM

Title: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: Thrumud on December 02, 2006, 12:06:07 AM
Yes, it's me again asking for your support. I know you guys are tired of my postings and asking riders to show up, but it's for the future of our sport. I am not asking members of this site to show, I am asking true enthusiast who give a s#!t about the sport to please show up at this meeting. Riders from the SW & SE region this concerns your riding privileges.  

So please attend:  

Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: bigscrub79 on December 02, 2006, 01:39:40 AM
what time is the meeting?
Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: Thrumud on December 02, 2006, 02:38:20 AM
As of this time it's set for 7:00 PM
Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: mikeE36 on December 02, 2006, 04:29:40 AM
where is the meeting?
Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: Thrumud on December 02, 2006, 05:03:52 AM
I should know by Monday but it will held in Naples. 
Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on December 03, 2006, 05:59:18 AM
I'm low on funds.I'm not sure I can afford another trip to Naples .
Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: Gato on December 04, 2006, 12:42:02 AM
Dennis I asked Rick to try to change it to Fri. cause it would be easier for a lot of people from SE to attend I think he already emailed Clarence but he is waiting to hear back from him I can't speak for everyone but if it is on Fri. I will go. (Peter)
Title: Re: SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th
Post by: z400stunter on December 04, 2006, 03:47:08 AM
Keep me posted.  I get off work at 7 but if its close I'm in.