Folks, thanks to THRUMUD and others hard effort, the director of SFWMD has agreed to meet with us, the user groups, next thursday night 12/7 @ 7:00 pm in naples. I do not have an address yet.If you feel that you can make it if the date was on Friday instead, please post.If we get enough people asking it to be on Friday, I will make the request. Congrats again to all those that put in the time, effort and money on Wednesday. We CAN BE A FORCE, IF WE STICK TOGETHER....
Keep us posted..........
friday would be much better for me
rick please try to change for Friday a lot more people may show!!
Folks, I e-mailed SFWMD this morning asking for a change to Friday. As soon as I hear something back, I will post it. Again thxs to all for your hard work and dedication.....
Thanks :Clap.gif :wink.gif