here are some shots of the powder coating how its all coming along. :D :D still have to finish up a few coats on the frame.
(http://www.trgcoating.com/misc/candyorange3.JPG)
(http://www.trgcoating.com/misc/candyorange2.JPG)
(http://www.trgcoating.com/misc/candyorange1.JPG)
Dont worry BID DADDY as soon as i get everything back up and runing I will give you one hell of a run. ;D ;D ;D Just remember no crying......crying is for sissys... lol ;D ;D
Lookin hot!
You like the Florida Gators? That is a bright orange. looks good though, Wanna see the finished product once your done
nice!!! ;D
looking good.. show us how it looks on the bike ;D
Now miami,
you know B.D. is gonna have you a$$ for that! [smiley=banghead.gif]
That powercoating looks real nice! all of us who talkes smack to one another everyday needs to go on a group ride!
then we can just roost eachother all day! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
[quote author=miamiblaster
Dont worry BID DADDY as soon as i get everything back up and runing I will give you one hell of a run. ;D ;D ;D Just remember no crying......crying is for sissys... lol ;D ;D[/quote]
Bah,bah, bah, [smiley=pirate.gif] the same thing over a over again. Only one orange crush, you cant bet him so you copy him! and was the deal with the blue oil pan, or that the eng your have someone else build for you for the Blaster? So far the only thing I see running is your mouth. You better hurry with your project. My new 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 will here soon. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] I will post the Blaster on the site. maybe your girl we buy it. that way she can spank your twice [smiley=hotty2.gif]
you do like Girls??? [smiley=Wink.gif]
QuoteBah,bah, bah, [smiley=pirate.gif] the same thing over a over again. Only one orange crush, you cant bet him so you copy him! and was the deal with the blue oil pan, or that the eng your have someone else build for you for the Blaster? So far the only thing I see running is your mouth. You better hurry with your project. My new 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 will here soon. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] I will post the Blaster on the site. maybe your girl we buy it. that way she can spank your twice [smiley=hotty2.gif]
Sorry dont know any orange crush....and i dont watch football so i dont like the gators I just like orange and blue. and dont worry all good things come to those who wait......Oh and if i like girls lol I dont know ask you wife? ;D
my wife like man, not little boys with no TOOLS. [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]