http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/jmiller450/?action=view¤t=croomvideos2.flv (http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/jmiller450/?action=view¤t=croomvideos2.flv)
sweet
cool
Man i wish i knew were that was in croom..
I caint ever find anything there i hated when i went..
They are all in back section of Croom. It's north of that little shelter area or there abouts. -Mark
Quote from: WALSH450R on December 13, 2006, 01:09:29 AM
Man i wish i knew were that was in croom..
I caint ever find anything there i hated when i went..
My buddy has it on GPS I'll get you the coordinates for it. There's a few spots like that in a pretty close area. They took the freestyle ramp out but the hills are still cool to jump.
awesome pics, I just hit that hill for thr first time last wekk I was trhere! I think I saw yall out there last week( on the red trx, and the guy on the yfz with nice rims
BTW I was on a black trx with a widened axle