I just wanted to know where everbody went this past thanksgiving.
I went to Durhamtown and had a blast!
i went to Port St. Lucie to see my parents and rode in their area......
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/moms/lookingback.jpg)
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/moms/P1000562.jpg)
I also went to durhamtown and I will definitely be going back. Got to love that mx track. They do a great job there keeping up on the tracks and trails!!
went to big scrub, amazing
Quote from: jayman on November 29, 2006, 02:30:47 PM
I also went to durhamtown and I will definitely be going back. Got to love that mx track. They do a great job there keeping up on the tracks and trails!!
I have to agree with you on that one it sure beats the heck out of the tracks down here.
the clay is so nice!!!
I watched my quad in the back of my truck while on duty for Thanksgiving... :'(