Whoever keeps removing my post, stop!
Anyone who has any info about the sum-bag that stole the dvd, stereo, Zex nitrous bottle, and weld rims and tires off my black Mustang on 180th and Temple blvd, I am offering a cash reward for any info leading to the person and people. Just send me a message. It's pretty sad that this is what are area is coming to, I thought we all moved out here to get away from that. The Sherrif was out and took fingerprints hopefully something comes of it. It happened 11/28 in the middle of the night. Let's put a stop to these dirtbags. If you happen to be the dirtbag that did this, you'll get yours one day when someone catches you. Get a job like the rest of us hard working people. gofastmatt2@yahoo.com or stop bye.
dunno why the other was removed, I understand that you are upset about your stuff, but understand we need to keep this a family site and any threats of violence or foul language will be removed by the moderators.
Id@
I posted a tame version of the original and that one got removed to. I understand but, have heard a lot worse that never got removed.
Sorry to hear about it. I'm pretty involved on the Mustang boads I'll keep an eye out for any parts for sale.
Bill
Thanks Bill, at least there are a few good people left in the world.
that sucks bro! I hope you get your stuff back.
It takes a fool or a brave /desperate thief to commit such a crime out there .
The occupational hazzards for such are lead poisoning , thorough a$$ kicking or arrest, not worth it.
Oh well , hope there's a positive outcome to this .
lead poisoning would be cool.